Good Bye TFF . As long as the authority continues to be in the hands of the children, You will lose users

arbede

We fought a man named Natz today. Her friends Silence and Nenonox didn't even mute her ( Natz) . But He muted me . but not him friend.Then I cursed , He banned me. Banning is right. But Why He didnt mute him friends ?  They always keep their friend. İf 2 people fight , mute both. Not one. Don't protect your friend. They  (Neonox and Silence ) always act like this.  

Byeeeee

-vZArbede

Edited by arbede

• arbede changed the title to Good Bye TFF . As long as the authority continues to be in the hands of the children, You will lose users

Hello!

I am not trying to defend anyone, but perhaps you should first prove with evidence what happened. You say this has happened to you not the first time, so why didnt you take screenshots or attach a chat log file here?

Also, it would be good to get information from @NeonoX and @SilenceD about what happened. We should not become a shitty place like that other community...

Hello!

First of all this isnt your first toxic behaviour in-game here is screenshot:

mta-screen_2023-01-15_15-28-55.thumb.png.b0eaf75d1c5f2c1cbd7a817b93cfee17.png

You were cursing everyone here in language chat then after you said " bak senin 7 sülaleni sikerim " (Insulting my family) i did mute you for the first time then you just joined a game with another nickname like this :

screen2.png.13b59e2035ab092c119b2783bb804356.png

I did ban you for 12hours for change your nick as (son of a bitch neonox) , if we talk about today i just joined server then see @SilenceD did mute you for 1h then you just reconnect game again like this :

screen3.png.a187071b7ca530ae8d1fdfcd3e7b578a.png

So i just need to say you always trying provoke people and insulting everyone(mostly turks) then you trying fight with'em , if we talk about natz as i said i just joined server then see silenced muted you i didnt see any chat about you or natz here is proof  (I asking with silenced about how long were you muted after you change your nick as "Sonofabitchisnatz"):
[2023-01-28 14:14:36] [Output] : (Global) tsae (2): calm down
[2023-01-28 14:15:28] [Output] : * You finished: 8th
[2023-01-28 14:15:28] [Output] : * You received 2 points and $10
[2023-01-28 14:15:43] [Output] : sonofbitchisNatz has been muted by Console. 
[2023-01-28 14:15:46] [Output] : (Global) ~#natz|xen} (22): xD
[2023-01-28 14:15:50] [Output] : (Global) sk0da* (23): lmao
[2023-01-28 14:15:51] [Output] : (Global) ~#natz|xen} (22): turk english lvl
[2023-01-28 14:15:55] [Output] : [DM] sonofbitchisNatz has voted for redo! [1/5]
[2023-01-28 14:16:16] [Output] : (TR) XpRNeonoX: @tff-sile---
[2023-01-28 14:16:56] [Output] : (TR) XpRNeonoX: ne kadar
[2023-01-28 14:16:57] [Output] : (TR) XpRNeonoX: mute attin
[2023-01-28 14:17:00] [Output] : (TR) XpRNeonoX: adama

[2023-01-28 14:17:00] [Output] : [Maps] sonofbitchisNatz has just bought [DM] Conquer ft. Qehzy - Grandeeney as the next map
[2023-01-28 14:17:10] [Output] : (TR) tff-sile---: 30m
[2023-01-28 14:17:13] [Output] : (TR) XpRNeonoX: tamam

Also, I didn't make the decision to mute you so in this case I'm not protecting natz or anyone if you have any proof while im protecting natz you can send anytime.

Cheers.

Neonox shared  topic  of 1 week ago. Hahaha . My problem is todays game neonox 🙂 Silence muted me but not natz .  You are always like this neonox. I dont have words to say people like you really . Continue  living with character. Protect your friend 🙂. Worst turks  in mta history are   Neonox Silence and hım friends.

Edited by arbede

2 hours ago, arbede said:

Neonox shared  topic  of 1 week ago. Hahaha . My problem is todays game neonox 🙂 Silence muted me but not natz .  You are always like this neonox. I dont have words to say people like you really . Continue  living with character. Protect your friend 🙂. Worst turks  in mta history are   Neonox Silence and hım friends.

So you're basically hating someone because of their nationality and language. Shameful.

Hello again, @arbede!

I see you have no proofs. You have not shown anything from your discussion with @natz, or how natz is ignored and defended by @NeonoX and @SilenceD...

So as I said before, please provide evidence again: screenshots or attach a chat log file here. Without evidence it is completely useless to do anything and we cannot help you or do something.

If you have a problem with someone or something, look at yourself first, your obvious goal is to insult others, then expect others to be punished for it if they talk back to you, which is justified, but if you continue to behave like this you will always get a bigger punishment than the person who talks back and reacts to your stupidity.

You would do well to keep these things in mind.

I think this topic can be closed.

• Dubbie locked this topic