laurz - Join Request

laurz

Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

Hi there, I'm Laurz and I'm 22 years old. I'm from South Yorkshire, England. I'm friendly and easy-going. I like having a laugh with my mates, and I think I'll fit in well.

Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

I've been playing MTA since around 2009 and I've really developed a passion for it. I've played a variety of maps, tournaments, and clanwars and I've always tried to improve my skills.

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

I've been a part of a few clans in the past, including;
Nsp (2013-2021)
SKC (2022)
MfAS (2022-present)
As you can see, I was in Nsp for the longest. I was super loyal to them and served as their leader (also leader of DM Squad) for a while. However, I felt like I wasn't really reaching my full potential there and decided to join MfAS at the recommendation of Ben_-Sage. While I've enjoyed my time with MfAS and learned a lot from my teammates there. SKC was cool and all but it wasn't for me in the end. I'm now looking to join a new clan so I can continue to develop and improve my skills.

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I'm interested in joining The Favoured Few because I've heard great things about the clan and I think it would be a fantastic opportunity to improve my skills and be part of a successful team. I was really impressed by the team's performances in recent clanwars that were streamed, so I'm eager to be a part of the team for that reason alone. I also like that the server receives updates so there's potential for it to grow. I'll help with that any way I can.

How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I think I can be useful for The Favoured Few in a few ways. As I mentioned, I have experience leading a clan in DM and I'm always looking to improve my skills and knowledge of the game. Apparently I'm a decent player according too so I can help in clanwars, particularly in WFF. I've also worked as staff for games with large player bases, so I'm confident I could help out with managing servers if needed. Plus, I'm a team player and I'm always happy to support and assist my teammates in any way I can.

Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I think you should choose me because of my dedication to the game and my willingness to work hard and improve. I'm a reliable and dependable player and I'm confident I could make a valuable contribution to The Favoured Few as a moderator and clanwar player.

Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

If it helps, my Discord username is laurant#2365. Thanks for considering my application, and I hope I get the chance to join The Favoured Few and contribute to the team's success.

Edited by laurz