P1NG's Join Request

PiNGisBack

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

• 'sup, my name is Darius, I'm 21 years old and I'm coming from Romania. In my spare time, beside playing MTA, I create graphic designs, listen to music and cook, for the most part. I do have more of a "jester" personality, but I'm friendly and easy enough to hang around.

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

• In 2009, pretty much when it came popular overall. As far as I remember, I've tried free-roams firstly, both Romanian and English. By that time, I haven't get into DM up until 2010, when I've found SKC's and GTARU's servers. At first, it was hard for me due of my inexperienced related to vehicle handling and how the game behaves on certain surfaces. Also on that time I've been known as SB3st and launched some OS maps during that time. Over time I've managed to come to an decent style of handling and while it isn't perfect, I am fine with where I am at it. I've managed to reach and play on high-profile servers (TG, FFS, XPR, VIP, TR to name a few) and during those years I had my fair share of moderating servers and competing against other people, especially high-profile ones. This helped me shaping myself into the person I am today.

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

• Xtreme Players [xP] [LEFT] - Inactivity (due of personal issues to handle)
  • Small romanian clans most of time.

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

• I love the way the clan is developing into something special and it captured my interest. While I may not excel at being a good DM player, due of my incompetence, I am more of a "behind the scenes" player, I'm not accustomed to stay on spotlight for most of time. While the updates are not in their FINAL phase, they do have substance, they feel much more meaningful than ever and performances issues, while not exactly resolved quickly due of time restrains, manages to be fixed 99% of the time.

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

• As I've added previously, I am not a really good DM player most of time, I fail when you least expect it. But I'm more than glad to handle moderation issues, organising events, suggesting improvements and new ideas to be created, alongside willing to refereeing clanwars. I'm also keen on sourcing bugs.

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

• I don't feel that there is an competition or rather if there's one, everyone has an equal chance of joining this clan. I'm driven and focused on the idea of helping this clan as much as possible, not because of a chase for glory to itch my name in history, but it is in my nature to help others, dedicating myself for the well being of clan. I'm more of a team-player than a solo one, willing to sacrifice a bit more from myself to achieve a greater good for everyone.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

• If there are misunderstandings or you want to send questions to me, feel free to send me to my Discord (Qua_shinz#4345). And as always, stay safe there lads!

• 1 month later...
  • Dubbie locked this topic