Haruka jr #5

Haru

1. In-Game Nickname: Haruka 

2. Real Life Stuff:  my name is ahmed and im from jeddah which is located in the west of saudi arabia , im 22years old , and im addicted to korean drama and Kpop also Japanese calture , im a student in a collage im learing biology which is Natural science ,  , im addicted to game such as cod / Ac Games , future games something like that , i love reading books Science books , and im kinda Nerd with education stuff , sometimes i like to talk about politics ".

3. Multi Theft Auto: Well i started in a drift server called "6ArH" which is a drift Server and Small game mods in it , then i moved To server Called Double Power a Deathmatch / Hunter Server , then i begin to love DM more and more , unfortunately this server closed , then My friends Opened a Server Called SpR { Skilled Pro Racers } then i started play in this server for 3 months maybe then the server closed , then i knew TfF , The Favoured Few i heard about this server alot , As a server that fully of Hunter Pros and DM , then i started to play it , i didnt like it in the first time because i was new to the server , then i moved to FFS GAMING , i started to train in Hunter everyday to play More Better than i was , then i started to play in TfF everyday , 

4. Previous clans: 

-DG| Divinity Gamers

eP! Elite Players

TsW// The Speed Warriors

SoR// Squad Of Revolution

iSP// Insane Skilled Players

-|XpR|- Xtreme Pro Racers

-ftw- For The Won 

5. Why The Favoured Few?: becuase TfF is mature clan which has great Organisation , kind and polite members joke around to make a great atmosphere to to make everyone feel good besides , TfF has good players for clan wars , and i would like to work in a team with them 

6. Something to add: i did a Jr before this one , and i closed it because i got disappointed for not having a chance with weak Jr . 

thanks for reading / My skype - Kuroko_F-15 , WhatsApp +96654056571 

Edited by Haru