xecN's Join Request #1

xecn

1. In-Game Nickname: xec[N]*#

2. Real Life Stuff : My name is Jacob i'm 15 years old. I can speak English , Poland and german (10%) My hobbies is Playing computer games , downhill (Ride bike).

3. Multi Theft Auto: Now I want to tell you some stuff about my time and my "career" on mta. I started to play mta before about 3 years, and all I can say is, that I don't regret it, because it's pretty cool to come together with a lot of strange cultures and to get to know them. But let's move on. I began to play on several roleplay servers for first. Afterwards I got to know the gamemode called "DM" and started to play on a little server called "chaos.de.to". It was my first experience with this gamemode, and I can say I was about to despair, because it was pretty hard to get used to the controls. But I didn't give up, and a few months later I developed my first skills and playing was more fun then! My next server was a little clanserver of a clan called UG. I really enjoyed playing there, After a while I joined UG and had a good time there. Moreover they teached me a lot about driving and I owe them a lot. After some months being in UG, I left them, because I wanted to explore the world of mta At this server I met Kane and joined RB. I have to say that joining RB was one of the worst decisions I've ever made on mta. This clan was unorganized and very unfriendly, so consequently I left it after a few weeks. And that in turn was one of the best decisions which I made on mta, because due to that I came to the clan aR//. I joined them and instantly I felt kind of being home. I consider this time as the best time in mta till now. I stayed in aR// for over one year and also them I owe a lot. They teached me how to fly with the apache and giampa and Snakejack even showed me how to map, but to be honestly, I was to dumb to convert their tips. Cheesy After aR// has closed I came to ftw, with some new players and some old friends out of aR//. Sadly it closed after a few months so I had to search for another clan and found vR|. It really looked like a competitive clan, so I decided to support freeze in point of building up this community. After 1 month Freeze left mta, and consequently has closed too. Now I am clanless again, and I am searching for some new experiences. That was the story of my "life" in mta, and that's how I came here! 

4. Previous clans:~TS~ Twin Stars

-RB- Red Bull

-FTS- Fuck The System

and more but i forgot names.

5. Why The Favoured Few?: This is really good community with good players in the clan. Admins is very helpful.

6. Something to add: my skype is : xenc.mta

Edited by xecn