JARI's Join Request.

JARI

medium.10541942_1478192985777800_3660934

1. In-Game Nickname:  

-My ingame name is JARI // Jarinator

2. Real Life Stuff: 

-Well my name is Jari van der Lans, im 14 years old and i live in The Netherlands in a small city with the name Oegstgeest. I got 2 brothers Darmos and Royce. I like to play Football or playing MTA in my Free Time. Im playing too another games like Minecraft. I like too to Skype with my Friends.

3. Multi Theft Auto: ( This is what i can Remember ) 

-Well i started to play MTA in 2011 i saw my brothers playing this game and i ask my brothers i can play too this game and both said Yes, my first name was ''Lemming'' My brothers learn how to play this game (DM,Hunter) My first server was DDC. When i was better in MTA i started to play in another Servers like TG,NeS and FFS. I got my first TopTime in ''NeS'' Server. It was was feeling good for me because it was my first toptime in this game. But i was trying to join NeS bcz my brother were in there but they dont accepted me bcz i played MTA not even 1 Month. But then i was trying EsR they were Active and got a nice Forum/Server, i make there 1 JR and i was Accepted we played vs the big clans like Sixth Sense and other Clanwars but we lost all. But later i left the Clan because the clan was later going to be Inactive and some members joined which i dont like. But then i was trying SHC but i Closed my Join Request because SHC was not really active and i got some Personal Problems. Then MoN asks me for joining SoR but i said No because i was just 1 Day out EsR. But later i make 1 JR for SoR and i was Accepted. We played 1 ClanWar against EsR we sadly lost 11-9. But then SoR got No Forum or Server and i was playing in the other Servers and not in ER or a another Server. I was helping Azula with the Forum but we found nobody, too some members left SoR so later i left too. Then me and A7M3D make 1 clan with the name 7c' Seventh Circle but we asked FatteN and Fanatik about a Fusion so i joined 'Ss! We played 1 Clanwar vs xS But we lost too 12-8 it was a nice clanwar, but later our Forum got hacked and we got a little bit panic but 3/5 Members left and the clan was going to die and now its Closed ( i think ). Then Coldy ask me for trying iRace, i said Sure i was waiting 2 Days and i was Accepted. iRace got 2 Clanwars but both ClanWars i didn't play bcz 1. Family Trip and the another Clanwar reason was i got a Bithday of my Dad. But both lost but later 4 Member left the same time but that were the members are Active and the others are not really Active so i left too. Later i was trying The Crew 1 got 1 Day a JR but i Closed it bcz i got Family Problems and School. sYKu asks me for going back to RoH and i said Yes, But we played 0 Clanwars and RoH was inactive in my eyes and playing in Server which i dont like like PL Servers and more. Now im trying The Favoured Few.

4. Previous clans: 

-EsR: Empire Street Riders.

-SoR: Squad of Revolution.

-RoH: Riders of Heart.

-iR: iRace.

-Ss: Soul Stars.

5. Why The Favoured Few?: 

-Well im playing in this Server now 3 years and i like the Server/Forum really nice and the members are really Friendly and i was to be a part of this Clan. And helping with Clanwars ofcourse.

6. Something to add: 

Thanks for Reading: Jari van der Lans // Jarinator.

Edited by JARI