Matt's Join Request

Satya

General introduction:
My name's Matt, also known as Satya, I'm 29 years old and I live in a relatively small city in Hungary.

How often do you play this game?:
I have been playing a lot of MTA lately, around 4-8 hours a day, but it depends on how busy I am, or my mood to play the game.

Your MTA career by now:
I will try to keep it short, so here we go.
I started playing MTA 10 years ago, back in 2012 a friend of mine introduced me to the game, and we would just play freeroam servers for a while and I've spent a few months there, but then one day I accidentally discovered a server called GoD / Gladiators of Darkness, a hungarian multigamemode server, and played a lot of DD, but it got pretty boring and thought I would give DM a go, and I couldn't stop ever since, so I guess it was a pretty good decision. From that point I would play on ffs, TG or GoD on a daily basis, but ever since I played on a lot of popular servers, like TfF Training back in the day, ER, Vultaic and much more. I met a lot of nice people that I'm happy to see until this day from all the way back then. In these years I've also befriended the Editor where I've spent a lot of time, but since I'm a perfectionist I've never released a map, because I want to put all the effort in the world into it. I took a few breaks during these 10 years because of some issues IRL, but I can proudly say that I have solved them and here I am playing MTA again with my old or new friends. Nowadays I mostly play on TfF and talk to people or play HDM, sometimes train, but I'm mostly here to have a good time and it's pretty easy because everyone is really cool and I love the community, even if there are some arguments sometimes.

Your old clans:
I haven't been to many clans, but right now I would love to be a part of one because I feel like I've been missing out on a lot of the fun that a clan can bring, like clanwars or just hanging out with people, and I feel like I would have a great time here.

s1' - Simply First

[OP] - Over Powered

xA' - Antimatter
Dx' - Deathwish
[GoD] - Gladiators of Darkness

I've probably been to a few more, but this is all I can think of from the top of my head.

What would be your obligation within the community:
I love helping people and when I'm told to do something I don't hesitate on doing it, and I put effort in everything I'm asked to do. I would also be down to test maps, and if needed fix them, since I have a lot of experience in the Editor. I could also help play HDM clanwars though. Sometimes I might be toxic, but I don't mean it, and I would like to apologize from everyone that I might have hurt. I really like the members of the clan, they're mostly cool people, and I really enjoy their company, but there are some I don't really know yet, and I can't wait to get to know them better.

What do you personally think you're good at:
I only play HDM and I think I'm pretty decent at it, I don't really nolife maps in training though, but I would if I had to, though there are some maps that I really don't like and would pass to someone else.

Something to add:
My socials:
Discord: m a t t#0136
Snapchat: satyaaa27

Feel free to contact me anytime!

Thank you for reading my join request, hope you'll have a nice day!

Kind Regards, 
matt

Edited by Satya
remembered another clan i've been to