Pelixus's Join Request!

pelixus

My Join Request! ~ Pelixus

~Introducing myself~

Hello there!

My name is Joel, im 22 years old and i play MTA for about 9 years. I was born in germany, and currently living there.

~When i play this game?~

So at the moment i was a bit inactive, because i lost motivation for this game. But now i finding again my motivation and want to play this game!

So which times u can see me?

Mo-Fr: about 3 hours mostly at the evening.

~My MTA journey~

So i try to make it short, but readable.

All started 2013, when i got invited by a friend to download this game. Firstly we played on a server called "Vio-Realife".

We played there a couple of months before we searched an other server. We found a server called  "Twisted Gamers" this was i think in start of 2014.

There i firstly played a lot of shooter, before i try'd the "Deathmatch" Gamemode. I really enjoyed it, and i switched over to this gamemode from shooter.

In these years i improved me a bit from a ~Noob~ to a player who can finish a couple of easy DM Maps. So i played on this Server a while before i stopped MTA in 2018 for 2 years.

~2 Years Later~

So welcome back in February 2020! I started play on the "SHC - Small Hustlers Crew" server, where i also begun to start with ~HDM~.

I improved a lot in just a couple of months. Then finally after all these years, i joined my first Clan in July 2020 ~Visual Gaming~.

So many funny people inside this clan, but sadly it was inactive so i decided to leave this clan just a month later.

Then i met 2 wonderfull persons, who invited me in the Clan ~Deathwish~.

And what i can say about this Clan? It was the best experience ever. I played there my first HDM CW's and i think i did a good performance for the first matches.

Clan Atmosphere was great in there. I stayed there about 8 Months before i leaved, because internal problems make me to do this sadly.

After i left, 4 months later i joined ~Zeitgeist~ and this clan also was great, with great people in it, where i had much fun.

Just to short this story a bit, i decided to leave this year May to leave this clan, because i lost my motivation for this game, and i didnt want to waste a place when im not active.

~In which clan's i already was?~

vG| Visual Gaming ~ leaved because of clan inactivity

Dx' Deathwish ~ leaved because of internal problems

Xz' Zeitgeist ~ leaved because i lost my motivation for this game

~What i can bring to the community?~

Well first of all, i like to having fun with other people and always want that all people having a great time.

Also i still want to have great time with all!

~Where am i good in?~

Well i think i could be usefull for HDM Clanwars or something like that. Also i think from myself im a very friendly person, who just wants enjoy a good

and smooth atmosphere inside the clan, and also in the community.

~My last words!~

Thank you very much for reading my Join Request, and i wish you a good day!

Best regards,

Pelixus | Joel