Join Request to /The Favoured Few\ by Curley<~

Curley

Hello THE FAVOURED FEW
community, so this is my Join Request, I really do hope you are going to enjoy reading it! I’ve put a lot of effort into writing this! So, let me begin…

Before I begin my Join request, I just want to tell a little bit about myself. I live in the Belarus, I originally come from United Kingdom.I live now in city Grodno,beautiful town,full of good places.I work for the good work, and I get not bad money,have very beautiful girlfriend,we live together in a good two-story house.I bought her a car Skoda Fabia,and I have a car BMW X3.I work as a manager in the company LG.
In my free time I play the game Dota 2 and MTA. 

1. In-Game Nickname: My in-game nickname is Curley.

2. Real Life Stuff: 

My name is Kolya,i am 21 years old.I still living in Belarus in my perfect city Hrodna.
I was born in United Kingdom (GB),and after 4 year's living in this awesome country,i moved with my family to Belarus.I living with my girlfreind.We 2 year's together.
My mom with she's sister live in Ireland,she work on it,they have a little business...,sometimes i visit my mom in Ireland,cause i love her so much <3
And my dad still live in United Kingdom (GB)....sometimes i visit his too,i love him too... but he give me a little more..he give me a little work sometimes,it's really easy work in Houston..
When i was 14 year's,i was playing football everyday in our football place on our school:)
From 9 to ~12 i was hockey player , but I threw it as broke his hand, was much more damage.

What about my free-time ? 
In my freetime i more playing MTA - our lovely game :) Sometimes,if guys ask's me for script's,i makes it for little server's or clan's.. Sometimes i playing Dota 2 

with my girlfreind..ye-ye with my girlfreind..
And sometimes with my best and just my freinds.

In my freetime i too walking with my girlfreind.. i love her)
Our best place it's  cafe called as "Kolobki" in the centere of my city(Hrodna).And just walking around the river which too in my city
Sometimes she raging for me what i play MTA so much,but i never give alone the MTA,and will with MTA everyday <3 

It's all about my Real Life,if you wanna listen more this shit story.. :) just add me on skype,we can talk about it :) 

3. Multi Theft Auto: 

I started playing mta about 3 year's ago.

My first server was if someone heart it's something with "DayZ" mode.

I was playing on it with my freind's from Russia,Belarus, and ofcourse,from United Kingdom, we are playing it just for fun,when we got's bor..

And when we was talking in skype,one of my freind said it "I wanna pass one Map" - i get interest,and join with him to my first DM SERVER GUYS.It was server called as "Gta.ru",for the first time,DM was hard for me,and i heard about training server's,i started training some easy map's..

My first map which i trained and passed first 3 year's ago,it was map called "FLO v.I don't remember - Good Luck IV.
Ohh ye,how i remember it was really how some people's says "Golden time".

After it some guys from "Gta.ru" server told me about -ffs- server,i joined on this server with one of my freind's..and what..i played some map's,and i don't like it,first reason for my leaving this server it's 1) No auto-b, 2)Very much guys which camped for not this guys which trying pass the map,just for money's..i'm raging on it.
After my join to ffs,i was back to "Gta.ru",and stay on this server..and was still training some maps..
 Then, I heard about TfF server and people were saying positive comments about it, so I decided to stay here. So I liked it and I decided to come here and stay and try to join into this amazing clan!

I’m known with scripting (I was scripter in Gta.ru server and helped a lot of newcomers/ people with their problems). I also have some skills in mapping (I have a v1, not a bad map, however I don’t have a video to it yet).
 One of the things I can do for TfF is to create challenges or events for people, I will think of the ideas and share them with the rest of the community (TfF members) and ask if anyone wants to help me to develop it. At least one person might want to help me with the development. It will make things faster and two heads better than one.  Before actually giving out the final decision, we will share it once again, to see any anomalies and disadvantages. This will give me an idea of the sort of events people would like to participate in and what things will make these events look better. It will encourage people to talk and communicate with each other. Or another thing is that I will create a post saying “Who wants to participate in helping me out with … write your name”. After I hit let’s say 100 people, I will use a random generator of a number and pick that lucky person! 
I can help with map uploading and testing the maps. I will try and be fair about the maps and give my honest and true opinion about them.
As you’ve seen, I have made some ideas for the “new comers” in MTA and I was trying to help them to get around the MTA. I will continue doing that of course and I will also punish people that break the rules.
One of the last things. If TfF needs some Donations, you can count me in as well. I will try to do everything that I can for this community. Money is not a problem for me.

It's all about my MTA history,i hope you guys like this,thanks for reading this cool story..sorry for rip english

4. Previous clans: 
#MvP! - Most Valuable Players
-DG| - Divinity Gamers
|-XpR-| Xtreme Pro Racers

Emp| Elite Master Players

5. Why The Favoured Few?: 

Only The Favoured Few.
Because i love some of guys which are in TFF,if really i love merged EfE with TfF,cause EfE and TfF they have so much guys,which i don't know,Because I love to meet people.
With TfF member's how i think,never boring.I don't know what to say here much,but i want say it TFF THE BEST!

6. Something to add: 
About my how much i playing mta, i can play from 3 to 5 hour's in-day.
If you want ask me about something else,just add me on skype,my skype is : nerever.net
Sorry guys for my R.I.P. english,i hope you understend all what i writed up.
That’s all guys, I guess that is it. Thank you for reading my Join Request and see you in game! Got any questions, feel free to ask!

Best Regards Curley.
Good Luck & Have Fun.

Edited by Curley