A7M3D_x.'s JR#

AhMeDx

Hello /TFF\
1. In-Game Nickname:  A7M3D_x.<~

2. Real Life Stuff: My name's Ahmed , I'm 16 years old from Tunisia ,  I’m very honest guy , and a good person.
My hobies are Cycling , Swimming and playing Football, In my spare time I enjoy playing video games and going out with my friends

3. Multi Theft Auto: Well, I've been playing MTA since 2012 , I started playing in a server called SoH , It was the first ever DM server I've played in where I've played a few months , i meet some famous players there like Tentimes , FakeDeath , SlowSheep... and then a friend invited me to play in a server called (S.s) it was an arabian server I've meet a lot of friendly people , after 3 months of playing there the leader decided to invite me to the clan , i was  so happy because it was my first clan , But a few months later  the clan had some problems I got bored from the same stuff and decided to move on and look for another server to play in. by searching, i found a server called PpR//(Pro Paradise Racers), I really liked it , and I found realy Friendly boys They are Very Helpfully, there i meet too much tunsians players that's why i enjoyed that clan , and there i started learing playing hunter (I played  there for a longtime until i joined) We played a lot of clanwars. it was a great and strong clan, I enjoyed the stay  there, but after a while the server was closed , because most of the members were inactive, Then a friend of mine called 'Invent' suggested me to visit TfF server  it was much better then i expected i liked the server and i meet many skilled  and friendly players there .

4. Previous clans:

[S.s]       (Closed)
PpR//    (Closed)
-DG|      (Left)
>VIP<    (Closed)
*7S*      (Closed)
~TS~      (Closed)
NTL        (Closed)
'Ss!         (Left)

5. Why The Favoured Few?: (What is the real reason that you have chosen our community?)
I'd like to join because i like the clan and I wanna help this community to keep growing . and it is the server where I play and I loved playing there, Actually I'm playing here since 2013, I really like the community.

6. Something to add: (optional, if you got something to add, feel free to do it here.)
 Thanks for taking time reading this topic.

Finally, I've finished this Join Request. I hope you enjoyed reading it
             If there is something you want to ask me, feel free to contact me on Skype ( ahmedssz2 )

Yours Faithfully
                                                           AhMeD_x.
large.10541942_1478192985777800_36609343