LonneX [Join Request]

Lonnex

LonneX Join Request

1. In-Game Nickname: LonneX

2. Real Life Stuff: My name is Mehmet. I am 17 years old male from Azerbaijan, Baku.

3. Multi Theft Auto: I've started playing MTA in April 2010 on the Team-SMT server i play there like 3-4years after server close for 2month's while server updating i started play on DDAS server there i found many friends exp Swifty , Eficion , PieT and more after update done i back to SMT and play there again after 2month's they call me to clan and i joined everything was right on server all times + 150player but after some time we got server attack, It makes our players angry and some of them are tending to migrate to other servers (including the servers of attackers).caused by idiots from Saudi Arabia and Egypt continuously bombing us with DDos attacks.Our server host was not capable of handling these attacks, so we had to change server provider. And 5 days after ordering, our new server is finally online.but ip changed and we lost many players and we had only 1 scripter he tired and gone rest for some month's server was not done and we lost more more players after this ancient sadly  some clan members started to leave and i leave tho.Than i join |KoN| leader was To[M]my clan was absolutely pro but after month clan closed and am still dont know reason.After i start play on |DST| server there was many turks DST members invite me clan was nice clan but after 2month all leave from clan. After i started to play on EfE# server leader was fdpNao i make join request and got accepted i was in clan like 3month but after some time  members started to leave mine friends too and server all times +5 player and members was inactiv on that time's than i leave too.I know its not an big reason for leave from efe.But now can sure that i never leave for little reason i did that one time and am still sad for that. After Find and Proton invite me AP! i joined but Leaders and more than half members left clan die so early.

4. Previous clans:        

|KoN|- Knight Of Night

|DST|- Dangerous Skillers Team

[SMT] - Serious Masters Team

EfE# - Eye for an Eye

[Korn] - Knights of Red night

AP! - Ability Power

5. Why The Favoured Few?:

Here are playing many open-minded people who are always attracted to a good conversation. As last point admins are really helpful and keeping the community in the reins. It would be grateful for me being a part of this community and helping to keep this server upright.

6. Something to add:

My latest Backward video :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRmTATmccEU

If there is anymore questions, my skype is : lonnex-mta

Thank you for spending some of your time for reading my join request!

Edited by Lonnex