desze's Join Request

desze

• General introduction
 My name is Gus, aka desze, and I'm 22 years old. I was born in Oxnard, California, and moved to Southern Brazil when I was 13 months old, and now I'm back living in California. I am a DJ and a music producer currently signed with Astralwerks.

• How often do you play this game?
 2 ~ 6 hours a day, 5 to 7 days a week.

• Your MTA career by now
 I started playing MTA when I got my first personal laptop back in 2008, at first I played mostly DayZ and FreeRoam until about a year later when I discovered a somewhat small DM/OS community server called Terra. In 2011 I started playing on FFS as well because the maps there were much more difficult compared to Terra and the challenge felt rewarding, and in a way it was, because a few months later I joined |X5|. In 2012 I discovered TfF and by the end of the year I played mainly on TfF because of the friends I had made there and because of how different the community was compared to Terra and FFS. In mid 2015 I had to quit MTA for a few months and because of things that happened in late 2015 I wouldn't come back until late 2016. When I got back I changed my name to !7s and started playing on TfF again, and from 2016 until the server shut down in 2019 (I believe) I met a handful of amazing people and joined Divinity Gamers in 2017. After TfF closed I would quit MTA for a few months and when I came back I started playing on Lumiverse from time to time, after Lumiverse closed I went to FoXX, on FoXX I joined Route 97 because of mutual friends, and after FoXX closed I went back to TfF, where currently it's the only server I play on.

• Your old clans
 |X5|    - Member, disbanded
 ~DG|  - Member, left
 R.97   - Member, kicked, inactivity

• What would be your obligation within the community
 I've always loved to moderate and to help people, whether on a forum or in-game, so I would love to do just that. I could also help with other specific tasks if needed, e.g. anything Photoshop related and CWs.

• What do you personally think you're good at
 I'm mostly good with RDM, MDM and WFF maps, I'm not a big fan of modern HDM maps so I wouldn't say I'm good at that.

• Something to add

Discord: desze#3741

👉 👈

Edited by desze
typo