Candy's Join Request

itsCandy

General Introduction

Hey, my name is Ghassen, i'm  20 years old, i live in a small country in the south of Africa called Tunisia. I'm known as Candy in this game.

how often do you play this game :

I used to play it very often like 5 - 6 hours per day but this year i'm little bit busy with studying so i'm not really that Active the next 2 months 

Your MTA Career by now :

I've started playing this game since 2013 with Nickname Hyper and my first server that i join was TfF DM/HUNTER server , i knew that server from my friend i was so surprised when i saw that server and that was amazing when i discovered that gamemode so i started practicing , my skills were growing up and every time i learn a new trick like sliding , controling smth like that after one year and half i was thinking and i said what if i search for another server and i found Server FFG. It was empty server but that wasn't a problem it was an opportunity to practice alone i liked the server and i've continued playing there i made new relationships with FFG rosters by the time and i decided to join the team , i had such a good time there laughing and playing with them and the most important thing that i was dealing with them it's smth that you can't find in every teamAfter 2 months ago as i remember Redhot the leader decided to close the clan and i didn't knew the reason ,i was so mad about it and decided to search for another server , i found FFS gaming i was shocked when i saw that huge number of players playing in that Multigamemode server and i found TG too i was playing in those servers for a long periode afterless than a year someone came and invited me too a team calls sG// ( sg gaming ) it was normal team nothing special and players was so toxic and fighting usually so i decided to leaveI kept playing after 1 year i was looking for a team i found a new team -fts- Fuck the System it was a new team so i decided to make a jr and i've got accepted i was so happy because it was a strong team but as i remember they closed it after few months then i decided to join such a good team calls -DG| Divinity Gamers i was so happy that they re-opened it so i made jr and i got accepted i had fun with the team mates and it was a friendly family but on 2017 i decided to leave MTA due a familiar Problem after almost 2 years i cameback 12/18 to the game with a strong begin and after short time i've got invited to Excentric By IMPACT so i joined and started a new experience it was a good team but after 2 or 3 months i left due the toxicity of some members while we were playing SHC tournament they disrespected the other team and insulted it honestly so i felt shy and left the teamafter i decided to rejoin ffg and revive the memories i was really happy that i joined again and i found the team stronger then the past but after a week everything changed most of members left for many reasons but that wasn't a trouble but after 3 months or less more members left and the team started being inactive so i decided to leave it , then i looked for a team i found MT i decided to try my chance there and got accepted it was the best team that i've ever joined in my career , i felt very comfortable there and we were more than a familly there and my level got boosted in WFF and i learn too much from My teammates but Unfortunetly after 2 years The Leader decided to leave the game and close the clan , so i Decided to keep moving on and sent an application to Nitrous Racing and  i got accepted it was a strong Team , had too many experienced players in WFF/DM , to be honest i wasn't really helpfull in cws but i felt comfortable and i had too much fun there it was a very special team too but after 1 year The clan Unexpectedly got closed and that was very sad .

Pervious Clans :

sG// sG gaming

-fts- Fuck the System

-DG| Divinity Gamers 

Ex| Excentric Gaming

FFG. Fast fire guys 

MT Midnight Team

xN Nitrous Racing

What would be your obligation within the community :

I am able to help you in clan wars since I got some skills . 

What do you personally think you're good at :

I consider myself a fairly good at WFF. I have experience in it, but i'm always still looking forward to improve.

Something to Add :

Discord : Flicks Shadow#8543

• Wazzy locked this topic