join request by Junky

Junky

1.General introduction: Hello my name is Tobias, but please call me Tobi, I am 24 years old and
born in germany, some of you know me ig as Junky. i am currently employed as an industry sealer and also work in the health sector.

2.How often do you play this game? (h/day):It is always different on weekdays, 3-4 hours a day and on the weekend it can be 6-10 hours, depending on my mood.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
i started with mta in 2011, friends told me about mta and all the fun gamemodes you can find in mta,
so i installed mta and had a look at it, after a while i realized the reallife servers and freeroam is not my thing and discovered the love for deathmatch and destruction derby,that was a lot of fun
even if it was very hard to control the infernus in the beginning i didn't give up
and it took me almost 1 year to be able to play DM properly. and then it started that i discovered
KekZ Die Kekse a DM/DD clan(2011-2012) , it was really fun to play there i met a lot of great people, then KekZ die kekse closed down and i looked around for other
servers, and there i found Service Gaming(2012-2013dec),we had a lot of great online sessions and all the stuff,
well anyway at some point service gaming became pretty inactive and the leaders S0ny&Bruno closed the whole clan.
since i still had contact to the people from kekz the cookies, i wanted to try my luck and start my own server (2014), so i asked the founder of kekz (Fynn)
if he wouldn't mind me reopening kekz the cookies and try to rebuild the clan, fynn of course said yes and it started. when the server was online then i 
I started to play only with my friends, but after a while more and more users and clan members joined until we made a merge with Horny Few,
KekZ Gaming became really big (2015). when kekz gaming had its hype it became quieter around kekz gaming after a while,than  i didn't have much time
for mta and the clan, and also no more desire to lead a clan so i decided with the other leaders to close kekz(2017). there began the time where i became inactive, and 
had a lot of problems in rl (i don't want to go into details), anyway i started to race again in january 2020 i asked my old people where a good
server was and discovered foxx, and then LixuZ told me about his clan Simply First. as my fate also wanted it i made it at some point to the manager
and then i became a leader, after many great months i spent in this clan, i knew that i will leave s1# soon,
because i just didn't like the inactivity of the people and in general the atmosphere in the whole clan, and i'm also looking for something new where i have new challenges again.
then i saw that oz and tff had merged, and i actively followed tff (discord/website). then my buddy dubbie joined tff and i told him that i was planning to do the same.

4.your old clans:          KekZ| - KekZ Gaming          (Leader) - closed
                                                   s1#  - Simply First               (Leader) -   left                 
                                                  N!   - Nice Gaming               (Member) - left           Not worth to mention

i7|    -  Important Seven      (Member)  - closed      - Not worth to mention
                                              ~SG~  - Service Gaming      (Member) - closed

5/6. What would be your obligation within the community
i know that i would be a great help to the clan and the community 
over the years i have learned how to deal with difficult situations in a clan,
i can help in administration and organize things at events, clanwars and presentations.
even if someone needs to talk or has problems in rl, i'm open to everything, you can write to me at any time.

7. Something to add (optional):
I hope you were able to find out a little bit about me. no matter how this jr will end for me,
also i wish tff and the community a good start into the new year! 

my discord: Junky#1104