Alfrodo's Join Request

Alfrodo

• 1. General introduction:

Hey, my name is Alfred (i know, hard to derive from my nickname)  but most of you know me from the Game as Alfrodo, im 23 years old and i  was born and still living in Austria, Carinthia. Currently i am in my Bachelors of Software Engineering at the Technical University of Graz, located in Styria (starting into the fourth semester soon) which also leads to the next point.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

This really depends on how much i have to do in my studies. But i actually do play MTA nearly on a daily basis. But of course if im in my Exam Weeks i wont be able to play like "alot", or even i have to give up fully on  "Gaming" for some days. Sadly im not 15 anymore  and i got lots of stuff to do, so i got to say, Reallife comes first! But on average i do play like 2-3 hours a day.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I can barely remember names from back than but my MTA career started when i was about 13-14 years old. Before that i started out with SAMP (when i finally figured out how to install all of the requirements with my age). After getting to know the game, i played alot (like really alot) on a German Reallife Server. While playing SAMP i kinda got interested in this programming stuff and developing so i started a bit with Pawn and of course i needed to check how to create maps, which lead me to MTA. After my SAMP career a RL friend of mine introduced me to this racing thing in MTA with this weird pickups etc. Basically i instantly got hooked. As i already stated i can barely remember names from back then but i played alot on Servers like KekZ and AG (Adrenaline Gamers). I even was in some clans, the only name i can remember was X5.

Thinking back, when things were more simple i had a lot of fun in the game and met super cool people. Basically i played in that period for almost 2 years, had a little comeback in 2017 and gave up after that again. So fast forward to 2021, someday i was bored and launched up MTA again. Things were really weird, the only servers which i knew by the name was ffs and i didnt know half of the new gamemodes. But after some research i found the FoXX server and started to play a bit of this newschool DM. I also got a RL friend of mine to try MTA for his first time in 2021, and basically, we both got hooked (again) and playing active till this day. It seemed like i didnt loose my Skills over the time, but when i started with HDM i felt like a bloody beginner. So to sum things up, im playing actively since February 2021, and kinda got back in the community, made some friends and improved a lot since my Comeback.

• 4. Your old clans:

Before 2021 - Not worth to mention

2021             - Important Seven / (Leading Position) - Closed

2021             - Simply First         / (Manager)               - Left

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Basically beeing a helping hand wherever i can and helping the Community to grow (along with myself).

And i would say i'm getting along with people pretty well, im just not the guy who is toxic to other people, just as in Reallife.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

From the community view, as described above.

In MTA sense, at least from my perspective think i'm a pretty decent player in the categories DM/HDM. Currently im playing HDM most of the time because i enjoy it the most but i also competed in some WFF Clanwars this year. I do also look forward to compete in upcoming events and CW's.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

I think i already wrote everything that you need to know in the text above, if not just let me know.

Contact (Discord): Alfrodo#9499

Thank you for reading my Application!

Your's sincerely,

Alfrodo

🙂

Edited by Alfrodo
Typo