PacT's Join Request

PacT

• 1. General introduction:

Hello, first of all I want to welcome you to my Join Request. My name is PacT, I'm from Estonia and I'm 21 years old.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

2-4 hours per day

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started MTA back in 2009 where I first started at freeroam servers. In 2010 I was surfing through servers when I found DDC Red and I decided to join it. I played there for around 6 months. After the 6 months I went to look for new servers and discovered more DDC servers. In 2013 I joined FFS to see how it looks like, i got hooked to the community, because FFS had an active and an ever expanding playerbase. In FFS I made a lot of fun teams where I messed around with friends, in 2014 I went inactive for a year. I came back in 2015 summer and found a team named -fts-(Fuck The System) and i got in after posting a join request. I also got promoted to Leader in FTS. After a month had passed I decided to close Fuck The System. After I had closed the clan I attempted to join uG(United Gamers). which resulted me being in the team for a month due to not feeling welcomed inside the team. After uG I made a Join Request for SHC(Small Hustlers Crew) and got accepted. I was in SHC for 2 months and I left because I lost interest and wanted to find some more fun. After leaving SHC I joined xS(Xtreme Skillers), where I got promoted to Leader. I was in xS for 6-8 months. Later that time Xtreme Skillers was closed because of founders studies. After that I heard that FTS had been reopened again and I tried to join it once again and got accepted. At that time around I was in FTS for 2 months. I had to leave because the team was dying out. After -fts- had closed I was clanless for 3-5 months until the founder of xS tried to reopen the team again. I joined and was promoted to Leader once my Trial was over. xS didnt turn out to be as succesful as it was in the beginning and so the founder closed the team. After that I went clanless for 6-7 months until I found nG(National Gaming). I joined the team and was a member for 3-4 months after which I got promoted to Leader. I was in nG for 1.5 years. I left because noone on the team was active anymore. After leaving National Gaming I joined Nitrous Racing. I was there for 9 months and it has been my most enjoyable time with people but sadly i left due to losing interest in the team. After Nitrous Racing I've been clanless for 2 years and I'm looking to be a part of something again. I miss having fun with the members inside of the teams.

• 4. Your old clans:

-fts-(Fuck The System)

uG//(United Gamers)

SHC//(Small Hustlers Crew)

~xS//(Xtreme Skillers)

nG//(National Gaming)

xN#(Nitrous Racing)

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

My main obligations would be helping around the community, keeping up the good mood for everyone and all around having fun with everyone.

I supported Wazzy while he was playing Lulu adc and I was his pussycat Yuumi ontop of him 😉 

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I personally think I'm good at managing things. I think the time where I managed Kingdom of Riders on ffs shows that. I'm also pretty decent DM/WFF player.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

Here's some of my maps

Wazzy is my dad

• Wazzy locked this topic