Join Request by Dubbie

Dubbie

• 1. General introduction:

Hello everybody, my name is Yannik im currently 22 years old and living in Germany, Berlin-Kreuzberg.
I dont really have a surname but people like to call me whatever is on their mind.
My nickname ingame is Dub and some people also know me and like to call me Dubbie.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

Almost everyday for a few hours about 3/4 hours, on weekends up to 10 hours, depends on my mood and how exhausted i´m from work

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My career started back in October 2010, some friends showed me the game and i fell instantly in love with it.
I´ve started to play on BR (Bloody Race). It was a very well known server in the german MTA community.
I´ve played there until it got closed and that was about in 2014. After that i used to play on TfF but not really that active but a little later SoR got opened in 2015/6 
and it ignited my love for the game again. Then in 2016 i´ve got accepted to SoR and i was there until it got closed. 
After that i didnt touched the game for about 3 years and made my comeback after BenQ asked me several times to return.
So i did in April of 2020 and started to play on Foxx and since then i´ve played active again.
Around august or september me and BenQ decided to open our own clan which went really well the first 2 months 
but after that it went more and more down the flush so we decided as a team to disband the clan.
After SoR/s1, Dr4gZ wanted me in R.97 so I joined and in R.97 i met these incredible people that just left TfF to do something on their own but that didnt held for long sadly.
After that i decided to join FoXX and had a great time their aswell.

• 4. Your old clans:

BR (Member) from 2013 - 2014 (disbanded)

SoR (Member) once in 2014 (got kicked for unknown reasons) 

SoR (Admin) for the 2nd time from 2015 - 2016 (disbanded)

SoR/s1 (Admin/Founder) from 2020 - 2021 (disbanded)

R.97 (Member) 2021 - (disbanded)

FoXX (Member) 2021 - (Left)

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Since I started to play on TfF or MTA in general, I always knew i wanted to be a part of it someday and since i knew i was way too bad at the game in 2014, 
that it wouldn´t make much sense at this point but now i feel confident that i can be a part of this great clan and hopefully that i can represent the clan and its history correctly if i am one of the lucky guys

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

Im in general a pretty good players by nowadays standards, i can be a helpful hand in WFF Cw´s/Tournaments also since im working in an office i could manage or help with the server (if it gonna launch back)
for example to organize stuff or intern server stuff like with the maps etc. im a very adaptable person

• 7. Something to add (optional):

If any questions might pop up, y´all can simply comment under the JR or add me on Discord (Dubbie#4208)

Thanks alot for reading my JR                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          RAUL IS A RAT 

Edited by Dubbie