shelz Join Request

#ShelZ<~

• 1. General introduction:

Hey guys, my name is Lautaro, and i'm 20 years old. I'm argentinian but currently living in Madrid, Spain. 

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

Usually 3hrs per day. 

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started playing mta in 2009 and only played freeroam until 2011/2012 when i met DM gamemode. At that time I was playing on a server called GOD clan when i met SG (SAMSUNG) and my life change haha.. 
He invited me to my first good team " LxG " and i was part of him for almost 2 years until I decided to leave for problem with members.
After my time in LxG i decided to join in LPG where I was a member for almost 2/3 months until the team died. 
After 3/4 months without team I joined Hg, and surprise.. this team also died.. so I decided to join in to XpR..
After 2 months i had problems with the members and they kicked me out so i decided to stop playing mta and returned in 2015 for my big farewell.

Until 2019 I played every time I got bored and just that.

But with the quarantine and covid in 2020 I started playing actively again.. 

I was part of Mythicals team for over 1 year until I decided to leave it due to the inactivity in the team. 

I applied to join the Ravens but they died the day they accepted me so 
nothing more to say.

In 2021 I went to visit Argentina and returned 1 month ago and obviously I'm returned to mta and now i want to be a TfF.

• 4. Your old clans:

LxG
LPG

Hg
XpR
Mythicals

Ravens (one day)

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I guess I can be useful in cw's. 

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I'm good in WFF and HDM.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

I'm improving my english so it would be nice to have people with I can speak in english.

kevivaespaña y messi 

• Wazzy locked this topic