Melih's Join request.

Melih

General introduction:  My real name is Melih, I'm 19 years old and I am currently living in a city called Bursa in Turkey. 

How often do you play this game? (h/day):   I can play for 2 or 4 hours in a day but in weekends it's 7 hours. My activity is high as we usually spend our time at home because of covid. 

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):  I've started to my journey in the 2013 with a Turkish DD Server and it's been almost 8 years. one of my best friends recommended me to play on the FFS Servers at the summer of 2014, and since 7 years I usually still playing here.

Your old clans: I am not a person who likes to switch clans often, so I've been in only one official team:

FFS Gaming 

What would be your obligation within the community:  tbh, I am not a player with a lot of gaming skills in the MTA, I play DD and OS and I've a bit skills on those games. and I have a friendly personality that often spends my time chatting with people, I can say that this is the best thing I can do. on the other hand, I know most of team things and love to take responsibility, I can do my best in any role that can be given to me, I have already taken and done such responsibilities in my previous clan many times before, so there wouldn't be any problem about that.

What do you personally think you're good at:  As I said, I don't have much gaming skills, but I'm always ready to do new things, my first goal will be improving myself together with team If I get accepted. / If it matters to you, I' am currently a Community DJ at FFS servers.

Thank you for reading my JR, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me here and Discord: Melih#2710

Edited by Melih
added a thing

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wazzy locked this topic