VonKasty's Join Request.

KastyTC

1. In-Game Nickname: My nickname in every game has been ''von''Kasty

2. Real Life Stuff: My real name is Juan Salamanca, I'm currently seventeen years old (04/08/1998) and soon gonna 18 yay. I am living in Mallorca, a small island from Spain. Actually I'm studying a module called ''Networking and Telecommunications'' which is going pretty well now, theory and practice. At the same time I'm finishing my Driving License since I will 18 soon. I must be ready to go anywhere specially at summer for partys xd, and probably going to try to find some easy work (summer work aswell, now i am studying) to save some money and buy my own stuff :D. 

About my hobbies, hm I am not a busy person honestly, only when I have some school homework. I have a lot of free time to spend for example with playing computer games, or go out with friends, ... And Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 19:00 o'clock I go to the gym for 2 hours.

3. Multi Theft Auto: Well, I would like to give you a little resume about my MTA career. I've been playing MTA since 2011. I started playing on some zombie servers for fun with friends. But after playing zombies, my friends were leaving and I wanted to play more. (2012)I started to search more servers and found xtreme Gamers server[xG|] and i joined on the first try. I left after 4 months and I don't remember why. After some days SancheZ invited me to join KoN. I didn't have many friends in MTA and decided to join KoN to make more friends because on that times there were many spanish guys. That's how i found DDC Community[FOTL]. I have been in KoN more than a year till it became repetitive playing clanwars with no hunter-fights and with always the same clans and I left. (2014)After that, I decided to be in ''big'' clans, and since I already had some friends from [FOTL] and my DM skills were improving more and more. And with the help of recording stuffs i got more famous. With all that I thought I was ready to join [FOTL] and I joined on the first try. (2015)Between February and May I became co-lider and then leader. And after a year and half I decided to leave [FOTL]. From here I decided to improve my hunter skills and I came here on TfF and started to be active on server, some days later I posted a JR for TfF too and waited the whole summer for the Trial's Announcement and I was accepted. But after some days (5days) Diinac invited Lordekk and I was like wtf is this, we tried to speak with Diinac but impossibru to deal with anything and some members decided to leave, including me. All this fucked me up because I ''gave'' everything to join TfF, I was active as fuck and I never did such things for a clan, and after the trials announce I was very happy sincerly but I did a fast decision on that day and Diinac didn't want to forgive me, I basically stopped MTA for a while and I joined on some clans but mostly were inactive(I was inactive too).(eP!, FBi and PwN). Joined FBi and PwN for fun (DDC Sub-Clans) and then I wanted to come back to MTA and joined eP! but sadly it closed. All this happened too fast, and I was ''depressed'' on MTA, this took me to try to join back on my ex and best clan I have ever been -FOTL, hopefuly Relax gave me a chance. Now, so far I've been in FOTL I've calmed down a bit and it's like I am playing MTA more relaxed. I just changed my MTA point, I'm like i'm playing for fun, make some jokes, ..spending time. So, after all I just hope you can forgive me for what I've done on the past and let's, like, start again :) 

4. Previous clans: xtreme Gamers [xG|],  Small Hustlers Crew [SHC//](I just remember that It was at finals of 2013 maybe?And I was like 1month and half there), skilled Players [-sK-](another short period clan, like SHC),  Kings of Night [KoN|],  Firestarters Of The Land [[FOTL]],  The Favoured Few [/TfF\],  elite Players [eP!]

5. Why The Favoured Few: I would like to join mainly because it is one of the biggest MTA communities (which is still growing up, ignoring the fall of a few days ago). I'm just searching a good stable clan with a decent server to play on and since I have some good friends here it gave me a desire that I hardly felt. Also it is the only server I am currently playing honestly, I would also love to keep it alive and if I can help at something I would help with no doubt to make it even better. Last but not least, it is the only clan that caught my interest. TfF is my home.

Also, I guess that if I joined, I would be pretty useful. First of all, I am active and I have a lot of free time to spend on; I could manage both server and forum. I am patient. I could check the forum and play at the server daily. I could also help with any kind of future tournament/event giving my ideas and supporting the whole management.

6. Something to add: And last, I am a recorder. I've been inactive for 2 months sadly(was not for me). In some weeks I will back and start a new way of editing, I searched some tutorials about new edit stuffs, so, stay tuned!

Here is my channel!: https://www.youtube.com/user/Joan9819Gta

That is all, thanks to whoever read until here, I wish good luck to everyone who has written a join request as well!