^HydraZ~* Join Request

HydraZ

hydratffff.png.85aced16efdee48fcbda24a8f3eaa6e2.png

General introduction: 

Well my name is Matheus, I am currently 22 years old, I was born on 01/05/1998, I live in Lisbon / Portugal. In the game my name is ^HydraZ~ *

How often do you play this Game? (h/day): 

I currently play about 5 hours a day.

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

Well, I started playing mta in late 2014. I played on a drift server until a colleague of mine called me to play on a server DM called CL Power Chile. That was when I had my first contact with DM maps from then on i wanted to improve the game more, and then I met the UnG United Games server, I met several people there. I was more encouraged to improve, that was when I started to train more maps of the time, after dominating the game a little. I joined my first SxT clan in 2015. But it ended up that the leader stopped playing and the clan closed in 2016. I joined my second clan ~|SwC-. I stayed 1 year until the clan closed again, so I was just training. Well, at the end of 2017 to 2018, I joined the [FoXX] clan, I stayed a long time, but I ended up inactive and I was expelled from the clan because I was in personal trouble and couldn't I spent a lot time playing, well, during my mta career , I made many friends with whom I still have contacts and I intend to continue making great friends while playing MTA. Well, my penultimate clan was /TfF\ in 2019. Well I played very little in favor of the clan, because some things happened in my life and I left Brazil to live in Portugal, so I ended stay up without a computer, with all these events i ended up being inactive and I ended up leaving. Well, in June 2020, I started playing again, a friend of mine asked me to join the Zeitgeist clan, and as I was out of the game for a while, I decided to join, but I didn't feel good there, despite having great friends within the clan. I made many friends with whom I still have contacts and I intend to continue making great friends while playing MTA, and it will be an honor to return to family again 😉❤️.

Your old clans:

SxT// Stax Team (Reason: Closed)
~|SwC- Skills Without Control (Reason: Closed)
[FoXX] - Force Out Xtreme (Reason: Kick for inactivity)
/TfF\ The Favorite Few (Reason: Left)
xz Zeitgeist (Reason: Left)

What would be your obligation within the community:

Well, I'll do my best to help in cw's, I'll try to be the funniest person in the clã to be able to make people smile because I really like "fun" and of course I'll do my best to help the clã in other things.And if need be and I will do my best to always strengthen the clan more and more clearly to make the clan a family. Well, lately I'm playing only HDM but I can help in some cw's or HDM tournaments in which the clan will participate, I'm a little rusty but nothing but a little hard training, but besides that I intend to train for the WFF because I know it's one of the strongest events that are happening on MTA.

What do you personally think you're good at:

I am currently good at DM as well as HDM, I always try to train in my spare time to become a better and more “competitive” player. Well, I am slowly returning to training hunter but as i mentioned above with a hard workout I will resume up the mechanics again.

Something to add (optional):

Matheus1.png.041553550a15d5e7075f0485af7cf3e6.png

Just one more thing 🔥 at the 🎡🎢

Edited by HydraZ

• Wazzy locked this topic