SmithZ's join request

SmithZ

tff_banner2.png.36dd259da7f482489d92a219991f3013.png

• 1. General introduction:

My real name is Sebastian, i'm 23 years old, i live in Chile, a tiny but longer country of South America, actually i live with my great grandparents in the Countryside, near to the border with Argentina, the place is called "Puyehue" it is a beautiful place in summer season, lot of tourist camps and visit the Hotel Termas de Puyehue.

A photo of the Hotel, actually this hotel has 4 stars, so it could be one of the Best of the Region

Termas de Puyehue

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

I play almost 3 hours per day, sometimes i spend more time because i'm mapping at night or evenings

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My career started long time ago, when 1.0 Were launched, it might be around 2010's middle, i played a lot of a very popular latin server, it was called XPG or Xtreme Pro Gamers, i played there for years, trying to get in (the clan doesn't had jr or recruitment, just invitings by the admin), after 2 years playing there, i tried my luck in TRD, a tiny clan of Chile, we played a tournament called "MTA servers Latinos", sadly we lost against XpR in semi finals, after that i left and applied to Twin Stars , a popular clan who recently beaten ffs in a closer clanwar. TS quicky closed and we moved to Streak Racing server, a young team who was playing many clanwars to get famous. Due my friendly and skills i become friend of many members, they invited me to make a jr, so i did, after 3 months of waiting i get accepted, meanwhile i was SR, i got the rank of Cw Manager, sadly we team was closed because the scripter (-Leon-) was invited to another team, so AmiabLe decided to close it. Searching new servers i found VIP server leaded by DogZone, he recruited me to fight against TC, a clan who was trashtalking the team, we face them and win, in march of 2014 and after 4 months i left MTA and the clan, till november of 2019, when i decided to back to play, i found a lot of new servers, incluiding SHC when i get known by making many tops, i become SHC member in january, there i learned a lot of things like mapping and management

• 4. Your old clans:

[TRD] - The Revolutionary Dinasty

~TS~ Twin Stars

sR// Streak Racing

>VIP< Very Important Players

SHC// Small Hustlers Crew

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

My main obligation is help to grow up the community, making useful things, helping in whatever i could, actually my abilities are limited to fix some bugs in maps

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I'm good in management and mapping, i could help to fix bugs or scripts

• 7. Something to add (optional):

There you could find the video link of " TC vs VIP"

My first map and volume "SmithZ-_-V1-_-Phototropic

My fun map SmithZ-_-Super Pupper Drupper-_-

and my first featuring Whatever

• Wazzy locked this topic