vinny's Join Request

vinnyy

1. General introduction:

My name is Marcus Vinícius,  my nickname is vinny, i have 18 years old and i live in São Paulo-Brazil. In free time I like playing MTA and LoL (League of Legends), I also like to play football with my friends, I like to listen to music while I play 

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

I play on average 3 to 4 hours a day.

3. Your MTA carrer by now (only momentous):

I started to play at the end of 2016 in the mode ' ' Freeroam ' ' on the server Brasileiros Vivendo no Stylo (BvS), soon after 1 year this same ended up creating a DM server (Deathmatch) called BvS Gaming, and it was there that it all started, I started to like this style of play and started to pro Heal other servers where this mode was located, and that's where I found the FFS Gaming and the ' ' Brazil Vida Zika (BvZ) ' ', I was beginning to learn how to complete the maps. In 2017 I joined SwC-Skills Without Control, whose leader was the ' ' Artican ' ', was a very good clan, with great members and humble, that same year the clan ended up closing, and in 2018 I entered the Clan/AiR (Awesome in Races), being the leader of the clan the ^ xTemp// , an excellent leader and very committed to the clan, and there was where I started to improve, training more, seeking to improve and always, so was when I attended my first CW, which was against FoXX, , occurred the tie between the teams, this motivated me to train a lot more, and that's how I decided to become a WFF player, where I participated in my first WFF championship, organized by iSG, I ended up passing the first phase, but I could not play the next game Because it occurred unforeseen, but I was still happy to know that I had the ability to compete with other players, but in 2018 the/AiR merged with the UP (Unlimited Power, Every leader), in the UP I attended my first CW WFF, against La Tropic LT , we ended UP winning this CW, Post started to occur some problems in the UP and I decided to leave, ended up running out of clan for 2 or 3 months, until I was called to join HsK (Hard style Klown, Master leader), I liked the clan very much, I found well organized with great Playe RS, but a few months later the HsK ended up closing, and the same month I was called to the TSW (Katge leader), a good team too, but I decided to leave by organization problems. So I decided to do jr for TfF <3, an excellent clan, it was a great month that I stayed at the tff, I played several cw and had a lot of fun, but I decided to leave because the team was inactive and I decided to leave, so I was invited to nTL, after 4 months, unfortunately nTL closed. I was without a clan for 1 month. And then Asency MJT decided to create xz together with other players (SrK, Quashy, NaXeR and Hayden), all my friends, until then they asked me to participate in this project, xz was and will always be a family for me, it was a great 10 months being a zeitgeist player.

4. Have you been in any other clans?:

SwC- Skills Without Control (Closed) (Member - DM Squad)

AiR- Awesome in Races (Closed) (Member - DM Squad)
UP- Unlimited Power (Left) (Member - DM/WFF Squad)
HsK- Hard style Klown (Closed) (Member - DM Squad)
Tsw- Tsw Gaming (Left) (Member - DM Squad)
UP- Unlimited Power (Left) (Member - DM Squad)
TfF- The Favoured Few (Left) (Member - DM/WFF Squad)
nTL- Nothing To Lose (Closed) (Member - DM Squad)
xz- Zeitgeist (Left) (CW Manager and DM/WFF Squad) 

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

It would help to TfF in every way, like playing cw DM and also with my little skill in WFF I can also help, in organization, and with the community both in the discord and in the forum, I want to go back to tff this fantastic clan.

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I can help a lot in CW HDM/DM/WFF and also in DD
DM- 8/10
WFF- 6/10
HDM- 8/10
DD- 6/10

Shooter-  -1/10

7. Something to add:

I really want to go back to tff, to be back with my great friends <3, I love you all.

I can never forget a thing STFU NAXER WTF ❤️

Conocí a Paloma 🐦🐦Mami en una disco 🎶🎉🎈en la que estaba cantando🎶🎵🎤 y me compré 💰💵un meet👫👫 and greet🙋✋ para conocerla piola y fue HORRIBLE👿👿
Fue grosera ⁉️⁉️y nada profesional. Entré al M&G👫🙋 que me costó 35 💸💰lucas y la saludé👐✋, a lo que ella 🙍🙍me respondió💬💬 "EL CULIAO🐷🐷 GUATON" y no le tomé mucha importancia😒😒, porque creí que la había escuchado👂🚫 mal. Cuándo le estaba 💬💬diciendo cómo quería la foto📷📱 me miró con los ojos😦😦 muy abiertos👀⭕. Seguí diciéndole💬💬 "te amo💕❤ paloma 🐦🐦me encantan 💖💖tus tema🔊🎧" dije "no tuviste que irte🏃🏃 de rojo🔴🔴, eras la mejor💁✨🏆" ella me miró👀 y me dijo "you will die 👻⚰soon, fat🐷🐷" en inglés🇺🇸🇺🇸 y luego me susurró💭💭 "guaton 🐷🐷culiao". Empecé a llorar 😭😭y Paloma 🐦🐦empezó a reírse 😂😂y me dijo "Estai llorando😢😢, guaton🐷🐷 maricon👬? Para✋, para🚦🚦 altiro" y me pegó un manotazo👊💪 en el pene🍌🍆. El fotógrafo👤📷 tomó la foto 📹📹y me fui a unos 🛋sillones que estaban ahí, donde Paloma 🐦🐦empezó a hablarme 👄👄en idioma ballena🐳🐳/cetáceo🐋🐋 y a insultarme 🤬⁉️todo el rato. Todavía no puedo creer 😱🤔que esto pasó