Kogel's Join Request

Kogel

• 1. General introduction:   Yo! My name is Alefy Alves, I'm 17 years old and currently i live in Sergipe - Brazil. On my free time i usually hang out with my friends and also play some Voleyball / Basketball. Watching anime is also one of my passions.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):   4-8h a day. It's quarantine!

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): I started playing race on ffs in the end of 2015, i spent almost half year playing it, but then it became a boring thing so i started to play DM, and spent some time playing it. I thought it was a fun gamemode so i started tryharding on it and training harder to become even better. There, i made some friends that still with me till today, Later, in the end of 2017 i joined Saints, this was one of the best clans that i joined, they were so good in hunter, it made me become more motivated to train and be better at it. In 2019 i joined Small Hustlers Crew, another hunter team. i had a very good time on it. but at the same, i started having some personal problems and got banned on ffs, because of these reasons i stopped playing mta for almost a year. In 2020 i started playing again, because this game is stressful but it is cool and now im back and focused on it, and i heard that tff came back and cheered me up even more.

• 4. Your old clans:
St.  - Saints Gaming - Kicked for inactivity
SHC// - Small Hustlers Crew - Left  
(had some personal problems so i had to leave)
iW// - Iron Will - Left  (I didnt had a good relationship with the members, so i decided to leave because i wasnt feeling good)
SwC// - Skills Without Control - Closed
M! - Maelstrom - Closed
AiR// - Awesome in Races - Closed

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:  Firstly, I am a well, responsible and reliable person, I can be useful mainly in DM Clanwars since i have some experience on it, but i can also help with WFF. also i have some friendships in the clan, that makes it one of the main reasons for wanting to join this community

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:   I've been playing hunter for more than 3 years, so i personally think im good on it, i also have some experience with DM too.

• 7. Something to add (optional): Discord: 'Izuki#4885

Thank you for reading it until the end! Hope you have a good day 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • Wazzy locked this topic