LaZZ's JR

lazz12

Tell us about yourself. aight lets start with the into so my real name is adam i live in israel my ingame nickname is lazz i started mta in 2012 and i left it like 4 years ago(2016) due to personal reasons but now im back

i do work

i learn 

and i do everything with time 

Your MTA career ? Well where to start i started playing at server called BR bloody race if anyone recall server and clan created by seers i loved the game started to train hard played many servers and trained hard (i was a nolifer) then server got closed i moved on to ffs TG etc... and then i heard abt server called SoR if i recall right i made my first JR there and later on the server got closed due to creator reasons then i moved to EfE# (Eye for an Eye) where i was active and played for lots of time then i made my jr and got accepted there after that i left the game a bit i was inactive when i came active back i rejoined EfE# ( merged with TfF) and so on my career ended i left mta i went to college life work building my life etc... but now im back to mta and back to get along with da gang once more.

Previous clans ? tbh i do not recall my previous clans all i remember is 

EfE# - Eye for an Eye ( Merged with TfF)

BR - Bloody Racers (Server closed)

and TfF - The Favoured Few(Due to inactivity)

RoH// - Riders of heart(closed)

nF!- need fraction (closed)

>VIP< - Very Important Players (closed)

Why do you want to join The Favoured Few ? lets start with why? well the reason is obvious im trying to bring back the old memories and get back with da family 

secondly i can help in clan wars i can help with mapping  etc..

Bonus. Just lets re build the gang together

i know a bit short but

i just wanted to get to the point

What im good at

DM 

Mapping 

Hunter 

Edited by lazz12

• Wazzy locked this topic