Join Request #NkZz

NkZz

Hello, I hope you are all well mainly because of the pandemic we are suffering from I hope that each of your families is healthy and all your close relatives..

Mainly I'll start by saying my main characters:

I'm 21 years old, I moved from the United States for personal reasons to which I will go to Chile where I became independent as a person since my 8 years began to play Mta a game which became so vicious and precious as Fornite some will understand me others not

I have been teaching this game for literally eight years and in each of these years I have been able to progress as a person and as a competitive player.

I live in Santiago, central Chile, a beautiful country of landscapes, I would say

How often do you play this game?

If I'm honest I play it literally 24/7 a day, although in obvious terms I'm still aware of my career so sometimes I miss the weekends but I play it literally

all day long 

My career at MTA(GTA)Transcedental

Well my career in mta as I explained in the main I take 8 years to little time to turn 9 years already, where at every moment by several people I could improve, where I learned from the best people and thanks to the player that I am now I am for them my thanks are to SlipknoT a great friend who helped me grow and my Tarkaan that despite the situation that always happened he motivated me to improve day by day at the moment in the year where I played mta what but it was famous it was the DD to some they can hate it or to love it, but it was a very fun kind of game to hang out and laugh with your friends which I did with my friends over time I started to play fun where I started to learn hunt something that cost me time to master a little, on the servers of MrGreen, BOSS. Although at the time I was absent 1 year where I returned with desire to recover the love by this game, where I arrived at the server of TG since those servers where I grew were empty and dead literally, where ay I knew the DM(Deathmach)

Every day I saw that way of playing and I said to myself, this is impossible it costs too much, I did not know that it was roof less slide, but throughout the years I began to improve where each thing became easy, each map that I saw oh it is unpassable I proposed it to myself and I managed to pass it, I always had a lot of inspiration on the part of my friends, I had the invitation of a team that is my soul and my love that is Unstoppeable(Uns) A team that in its moment some dreamed to be, where I met beautiful people with whom I was able to share and learn things, like Bouncer, Xerath, Zean from my heart I have always taken every achievement in my life and I have always had positive things in my career of mta, I am someone super sociable, 0% conflict I always like to talk and what I hate most is to see people fighting with each other in the same team or friendship I do not know if I understand I became known by the name NkZz

My old clans:

ffs- For Fuck Sake- member- little understanding

Uns- Unstoppeable - Manager - Closed

Ftw - For the win- member- team inactivity

BOSS- The Boss Clan- Closed

What would be your obligation within the community or why do I want to join

I would say that what I would do would be from the heart, I see the posts where ShockWave shows a lot of love for this clan where they don't let it die like other leaders have let their clan die, I see a lot of potential in this team and it has always remained that way with its hands up and a lot of hope, my obligation would mostly be to dedicate myself to you 100% capable not in the best way but I will do it as the serious person I am, I would love to wear your tag and be able to walk everywhere representing that this team is more alive than ever, that no reason, no trick or anything has damaged and destroyed this clan and as my duty is to commit to a promise that if I join you I will not let you down where I will be for you in every moment if you need advice, help or doubt I will be there always, I will never turn my back on every person I will always help you.

What do you personally believe you are good at?

I literally love WFF and DM I love breaking time records where everyone says it's impossible and it's not all worth the effort to get your reward I would say, just like I like to do decos/track or give concept ideas just like I'm not the best DM player but I have a level that I've achieved with all my effort drops

Something to add (optional):

I hope that everyone in this TfF Family is well with their families, as I said at the beginning this pandemic or crisis is very strong and I hope that it can be resolved, my condolences if some have lost family members or something, but well you have to have hope or something like this is literal or this last message is for everyone in general!

And a pleasure to take the time to listen to my JR Capable will not be the best, but the attempt will always be worthwhile Blessing and hugs to all that TfF Comes Strong

Atte: NkZz #Discord(NakkkZ#2402)

• Wazzy locked this topic