Xperia Join Request

Ogy

gfh.png

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time to read the join request, hope you will enjoy it! 😋

1. General introduction:
Hey! My names is Oktay düzyurt, I am 21 years old and I live in small city Wittlich in Germany, however my nationality is Turkish. I am working at Dr. Oetker and ... In my free time I like to play games, working at cars, hang out with friends in da club or hookah bar ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 
Mostly 4 hours daily, sometimes even more especially in the weekends.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
I started to play MTA in 2014. My first server which I joined was Bluerace, I was playing there for a year until I discovered dG. I was playing there for a long time increasing my skills over and over, I got accepted into dG, later on dG was closed so I decided to open my own server. It was online for 2 months, but unfortunately I closed it after that amount of time. After that closure I discorever n! unfortunately we didn't have a server, therefore we were most of the time on KekZ server. I was developing myself during that time, training maps til 2016 I gathered a lot of expereince and found out about TFF server, started to play there regulary due to the great people who I had great fun with. I stopped playing MTA in October 2019 and after few months I am back!

4. Your old clans:
dG divisional gaming (2014-2015) - Closed
n! Nice gaming (2016-2017) - Closed

5. What would be your obligation within the community:
Unfortunately I am an average player but not the best to help out in clan wars, however I can create a warm atmosphere and do great job as an administrator on the server. 🙂 

6. What do you personally think you're good at:
I am pretty good at video editing(I could create an intro/outro etc.) and a bit at programming (I am able to create small scripts for the web)

7. Something to add (optional):
Thanks for reading, I hope that you like my join request. If you got any question feel free to ask me.

Discord: Oktay#3554

Best regards, Xperia.