empty's Application

empty

• 1. General introduction:

Pozz! My name is Dinko and I'm a 20 year old fella. I blessed myself with the nickname 'Empty', thanks to my radiant creativity 10 years ago.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

Varies from day to day, in moderate hours. Just the right amount of time a person in their right mind would endure.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I've been around the block for over a decade and up until this point my 'career' mainly revolved around participation in the Race community. Without question, my most fundamental so to speak landmark was my involvement with The Favoured Few from around mid-2012 until late 2015. A community I was able to benefit the most out of. Throughout the remainder of my time being (2016 - 2018), despite my extended inactivity, I was on a rather unsuccessful search for an alternative. That same 'career' which cast different directions down my path brings me back once again to what I originally consider my default environment, The Favoured Few community.

• 4. Your old clans:

/TfF\ The Favoured Few (Jan 2013 - Dec 2015) (Leadership)
6s| Sixth Sense (Nov 2017 - Jan 2018) (Membership)

• 5. & 6. What would be your obligation within the community? / What do you personally think you're good at?:

My sweaty racing days are long gone and neither do I code or design. What I always sort of specialized in was guidance and representation. Something that has categorically served me well even outside this platform. A healthy community no matter the environment, is in a never-ending need of a support pillar. 4 years have gone by, inducing significant changes. If I am being honored the spot, I would gladly involve myself in any regarded subject on behalf of the community. With everything theoretically said, the main attraction is the historical link I have with the clan. Even if the community developmentally stagnated, I'd still want to be around as a way of paying tribute.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

The server remains up and running. Evidently not as much as in the past but people still join and play daily.. right on, boys.

Available on Discord: dinco#1780

Edited by empty

• DraGuN locked this topic