SKEPTYY's Join Request

skeptyy

Hello guys ,  i finally do it after such a long time watching you like woah , today i'm doing this Join Request to realize my dream , being  a part of TFF.

Let's start with this :

About me :

My name is Dylan Riouall i live in France exactly in Brittany and i will turn 19 in November (07/11/2000).I'm a student in a University about "Sport" and it's my second grade.

About MTA :

I started this game in 2011 when my friend called me to play this Multiplayer game of GTA : SA and like everyone I started in Freeroam. After a year I was bored of this gamemode so I tried many others and I found SKC Deathmatch/Destruction Derby and when I joined this .. the dream , satisfying gamemode so I started nolifing this more to watch than play but I loved it and still love it. In 2013, I started Shooter and became a pro in TG known as unbeatable player but blablabla next ... i'm not here to talk about Shooter aha. I continued DeathMatch in TG because SKC died, 0 players to watch everyday .. It was different , the maps were impossible for me but my motivation has been increased for no reason to finish a map  and I did it ! (Stereo Mexico trololol) I was so happy so my time spend on MTA has been multiplied maybe 10 hours per day .. During 2014 i was jumping between 3R and TG and I joined 3R as deathmatch member where i did many CW but i left because the squad was ridiculous at this time ...

2015! THE year when i finally connected on TfF ! i had a small level in DeathMatch but it was enough to finish maps like Snake v9 and the design seducted me i was not a nolifer anymore but i enjoyed my time on this server even if i was still jumping between TfF 3R and TG.

I don't remember exactly the year but i tried to join eP but i got refused and leaders closed the clan to go in 6s (RIP eP) ..

Then i joined VIP of DogZone in 2017 where i did some CW with 50% ratio of win . It was my first time about WFF and i was fast but not experimental player i mean try cut everytime even if its risky or 90% fail (actually me today). Beginning of 2018 I joined La tropica where all my friends of VIP were so i came too still as a scorer in CW but I was trying new things to be fastboi . During 2018 LT closed and i started to play in Vultaic because TfF players left the server to go to Vultaic where i started HDM because i found WFF boring . but i had the feeling of miss about TfF server and i started to hope the death of Vultaic (thank you the server died hiaaa). Today i'm training my speed on everymap + some HDM train when i love the map.

About my playtime right now I must be around 2 hours per day.

Old Clans :

3R (3lite Racers) as DM member 

VIP (Very Important Players) as WFF member 

LT (La Tropica) as WFF member 

Community's Obligations :

I will do my best to be usefull in ClanWar and i think i can be and i'm a trainer when it's "competition"  or  Tournament (I played L7 with La Tropica) and I will be active on the game as on the website. I also help players of my clan to be faster when they don't know tactics i use and i try to be friends with everyone ! 😊

Contact me :

E-mail: skepty.me@outlook.com

You can find me on TfF server as SKEPTYYYY or SkeptyOsomDibleOne!

Edited by skeptyy

• DraGuN locked this topic