RemiX's Join Request

RemiX_

Welcome to my Join Request

1. General introduction : My name is John Kerry , in game l am better known as RemiX . l am 18 years old and l like to play Soccer and Basketball .

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day) : Week, 4/5 hoWurs game. Weekends I play 9/10 hours a day .

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous) : l started playing mta around -2012/2013- after seeing some videos about this game My first server was nG better known as National Gaming led by GoldMine and Nebula , where l could get the maximum support from them to learn how to play the DM mode . Second server was the TFF better know as The Favoured Few , this server was where l saw that l could have the chance to grow in this game . -2014/2015- Meet the server of ER where meet the clan Korn led by Pablow . l joined this clan and along with the people who had in it can grow in this game . But l coundn't spend much time between these people ... - 2016/2017 - Meet the FFS server where l could get sense of what the DM mode was like . -2018/2019- These two years know several clans as AiR better known as Awesome In Racers . SwC better known as Skills Without Control . Tsw better known as The Second Warning and last but not least , Uff better known as Unstoppable Fighters Force .

4. Your old clans :

nG// - National Gaming .

AiR - Awecome In Racers .

Tsw - The Second Warning .

SwC - Skills Without Control .

Uff . Unstoppable Fighters Force .

Korn - Knights of Red Nights . 

5. What would be your obligation within the community : l'm a person who gives the most of himself and l want to give my maximum to this clan is on top along with me . 

6. What do you personally think you're good at : DM :Hunter: WFF

7. Something to add : Thank you for reading this Join Request .

Regards , John

Edited by RemiX1