Chaos' Application

Chaos

• 1. General introduction:

My real name is Alin, but I go by the name of Chaos and I’m currently 20 years old, from Romania and living in Greece, Santorini. I like to spend most of my time on games, to be more precise, Multi Theft Auto and League of Legends. I feel like it's a gateway to relief from reality. Music is a big passion to me, as it helps me to take my mind off things, and quite stresses relieving.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

Due of busy work schedule, I'm playing around 2 to 3 hours per day, but I'm active most of the time on social media. 

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I've been on this game ever since 2013. During this time I've discovered a lot of adventures, friendships, experiments, and successes. A lot of my background is based on my presence in clans. 
Most valuable Players was the first clan I managed to fully improve myself in gaming and organizing matters, as I was given the ability to control some things such as clan wars. Later on, Zenosyne and Vultaic made me work my way up on a different ability, which could be known only as Designing. Being able to fully process forum matters in Zenosyne, to being able to design different announcements threads and such. Later on, being a part of a clan only known as Mafioso Auto Drivers, made me realize who I really am, what I look for, what kind of abilities I possess and what should I pursue. In addition, I have joined some other clans which unfortunately weren't the most fitting for me, but I still thank the opportunity of being in them. Through those times, I managed to grow up and learned to divide my behavior to a serious one and silly one according to the right occasions. Improving was always my main goal, even since day one, in order to become a better person, and get recognized in such a way. Nitrous Racing also played a big role in my career, as I was lucky enough to meet great individuals and hard working people.

• 4. Your old clans:

• Elite Racers
  • Most Valuable Players
  • Nothing to Lose
  • Force out Xtreme
  • Zenosyne
  • Vultaic
  • Mafioso Auto Drivers
  • The Crew
  • Nitrous Racing
  • Xenous

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

There is nothing much that I can say that hasn't already been said. As an active player ( during the time I'm off work ), I would do my best to keep the community friendly and keep the atmosphere manageable and welcoming. I would try to keep the game play fair, equal for all players, also, make the environment more user-friendly, by bringing in my own personal experiences, helping users communicate without any issues and if they do have issues help them resolve and overcome it. I'd check and verify if everyone is following the correct rules and regulations, in order to create a professional, happy environment and by making this sure allows everyone to have a happy stay, play happily and be positive.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I am quite good at organizing. I have experienced some incidents where I either supported and brought up useful ideas, and other ones where difficulties took over. I see myself as an idealistic person which means I seek for the best in sections I am in charge of. Not being able to be a part of a starting squad in certain events made me want to follow a different ability, like being able to write certain things, such as announcements or any kind of ideas, being able to fully find the pros and cons of them.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

That's it for now. I would like to thank each and one of you who actually spent some time reading my application. Kind regards.

Edited by Chaos

On 7/25/2019 at 1:15 AM, -DEAN- said:

Hello Chaos, thanks for apply for us, reading your request, some questions came to me.

1. How long time have you been in each clan?

2. There is any strong reason why you want to join TfF?

3. What's your point of view about TfF clan?

Cheers, Dean

Greetings, @-DEAN-.

1. I can't recall and give you an exact ammount of time that I've spent in each clan, as a lot of time passed. It is true that in some of them my stay was quite short, except couple of them (Elite Racers, Most Valuable Players, Mafioso Auto Drivers and Nitrous Racing). 

2. There is no such thing as "strong reason" on why I would like to join TfF. Just like anybody else, I'm simply seeking for a place with a chill atmosphere and have some fun while this game is still alive. Since I'm not a clanwar player nor a developer, my main "reason" is to simply get to know some more people and possibly create new relationships.

3. Well, TfF has been around MTA for a while now and always has been one of those communities that wont give up easily, reason why I believe that people still show interest. It is true that activity is not the same as it used to be in the previous years, but these days everyone else has more important things to do. TfF is still strong, community wise and in different kind of events. I don't know how much of a help this answer is, but yeah. 

8 hours ago, Chaos said:

I'm simply seeking for a place with a chill atmosphere and have some fun while this game is still alive

You mean you are rather seeking for a place to chill and leave after a few weeks when a clan has a rough time?

Or make up random reasons to leave a clan, f.e retirement or being busy irl but play the game all the time anyway?

You didn't manage to be loyal to ANY of the clans you have listed above, or did all 10 of them not suit you? 

=D

On 7/27/2019 at 4:06 AM, Eyecatcher said:

You mean you are rather seeking for a place to chill and leave after a few weeks when a clan has a rough time?

Or make up random reasons to leave a clan, f.e retirement or being busy irl but play the game all the time anyway?

You didn't manage to be loyal to ANY of the clans you have listed above, or did all 10 of them not suit you? 

=D

Never stated that will retire, nor that I will not be able to play because of being busy. Get your facts straight. If I was loyal or not, it's none of your business and never will be. If I don't feel right in a clan, I wont stay there simply because of some people like you who all can do it trashtalk. My choices, my consequences. Have a great day sir.

• DraGuN locked this topic