Mentos's Join Request

Mentos

THE FAVOURED FEW

MENTOS'S JOIN REQUEST

• 1. General introduction:

My name is Nikita and i'm 16 y.o. I live in Ukraine. I study in maritime college of fishing industry. Always when I have free time, I spend it at the computer or walk with my friends.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

It's summer now, so I play every day, if I don’t go for a walk, I spend 10-15 hours at the computer. But during my studies I spend 2-4 hours on a computer.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My first server was an EPG, here I only played DD and a shooter, I played EPG every day, but over time it bothered because I did not see the potential of the server. In 2014, my friend invited me to play on the FFS server. At first I also started playing on the shooter on the FFS and not a lot on the DD, but soon I got tired of it and I decided to learn something new, discovering DM. Here I spend almost all my playing time, and I still like this mode. But at the moment I am already tired of the FFS, and I want to return to TfF for a long time. At TfF, I somehow played in 2017, but for some reason I stopped.

• 4. Your old clans:

Xtreme Racers zCool (xRz) 

Fucking_Xtreme (FX) 

International Team (INT^)

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I'm good at clan wars, and I'am ready to help to play tournaments against other clans. Of course I am ready to help novice players on the server. And help my temmates  if they will need my help.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I'am a knowledgeable OS player. Also good at hunter.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

Discord: Mentos#5916

Thanks for reading

Best regards

Mentos.

Edited by Mentos

• 2 weeks later...

I do not want to make any rallies here and so on. But blaming me for what you did not see how i making tops with good time it , and do not know, I think it is not worth it. If you spend 5-10 hours a day to beat  my top and it does not work, then this is the case in your skill and not in me. I have been repeatedly accused of using fraps or something else. Since I have been playing MTA for 7-8 years and, in particular, I spent most of my time playing the OS, during all this time I improved my skills every day and tried to find new pieces to make my game easier and so on. If I have nothing to do, then I try to find cuts on random maps that would put a non beating top. When I have nothing to do on random maps I try to find cuts to put a non beatable top. In particular, I did it on the "three" versions of "Tunak Tunak". So accusing me of bagging is complete nonsense. 

First of all i don't want to make any problem and this is my last reply and i won't talk about this again . So listen lets suppose that i'm blaming you , if you had that incredible speed why you wasn't that fast on the wff  ,second thing you made a slower tt on the main server with a huge huge difference and its +11 sec , you made it easily on the training from the first try  and i remember you told me that 2:20:400 is so hard to reach it and you will tryhard to get it you kept repeating that  , than atomix reached 2:20:200  after few hours  you started making 2:19:000 and atomix found a sc and made 2:17 you came and made 2:10:000 from the first try and you said that you can make better  ... ik that's not a proof . i'll give you now the real proof that shows you was cheating 100% . atomix found by accident the bug , after that  he spammed enter he started driving  but the time have   frozen or smth like that after that  he tried the bug on the same map (tunak tunak 4 ) and he got - 1 sec faster than your tt and he had the ability to make 0:00:000 in every map and when Atomix found a sc after deleting your toptime and fixing the bug you said he's cheating and you didn't believe that . This so weird because if you know a sc you won't be surprised i think and you didn't even try to beat his tt   ,i'm sure that  you will say that you don't know what i'm talk about and you don't know any bug but i don't really want to listen this"  if you wasn't cheating then i want to see you making the same tt on the server "

Edited by CandY!

• DraGuN locked this topic