Canceled.

Dreamer

• 1. General introduction:

My name is Altar and as you know in game I'm called Dreamer. I live in Turkey/Ankara. I'm 21 years old and I'm professional Volleyball and Basketball Player.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

3-5 Hours Per a Day
• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started my mta carrier on 2013 and in DDC. I played there till the first DDC/FOTL team server I mean closed. FOTL merged with ffs and All of our clans and players went to ffs. Played in ffs like 1 year or little bit more and didn't want to continue in that server and started to play in TfF. I got so much good times in TfF and sure DDC
Also I joined small clans in DDC server and in FFS server.
I must stay inactive for some time and In that time I was in UP and Every kicked me. When I came back I joined back to UP and till my leaving I just be in UP and changed my server to Vultaic.
I was active player in Vultaic but Vultaic is closed So now I'm active in TfF and ffs servers and I'm trying to meet another good players in the servers.
• 4. Your old clans:

>VIP<: Very Important Players(x1/Wff Leader/Left)
[MAD]: Mafiouso Auto Players(x1/Member/Left)
[FOTL]:Firestarters Of The Land(x1/Member/Left)
[INT]:International Team(x1/Member/Left)
UP|:Unlimited Power(x2 Wff Leader/Kicked Inactive-Member/Left)
EfE#:Eye For an Eye (x1/Member)

ffg.:Fast Fire Guys (x1/Team Manager/Left)

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

The warming and directing formation is one of the strong bonds between people. I can use them to have a very good family relationship. I can also help with every job in the team. I can help you in any matter whether management or speech or activity.
• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I think I'm good at WFF,I can be useful for WFF Team and Also I'm looking for a good and active Clan with a good WFF Team. Also I can help in WFF things and in Forum things.
• 7. Something to add (optional):

Thanks for you Attention.

Best Regards,Dreamer.

Edited by Dreamer

• 5 weeks later...
  • DraGuN locked this topic