OnweD's join request.

OnweD

General introduction

My name is Braz/nickname OnweD,i'm live in Brazil/Minas Gerais,actually i have 19 years old.

How often do you play this game?

Currently I'm not playing much, but usually 1.2 hours a day.

Your mta career

Started playing freeroam in 2012/2013, and by recommendation I started playing on the TG server, starting with FUN, Shooter, race,soon after i met a server called Furious Racers and ended up getting more interested in the game and managed to enter this clan,after many changes in this same clan, I decided to go behind another server and found XF,and it was the same story with Furious Racers,and ended up closing right after that,with that,i ended up losing interest in the mta and ended up stopping playing for a while and playing again in meantime,but it closed,after that,i was after that,i was invited to make jr to AiR and said and done,i did and was accepted,i stayed until the junction with UP,in the beginning it was all perfect,i made friends,had my space,but i was called to a clan of other friends called tsw and i didn't refuse,but i hated the atmosphere there so decided to go back to UP,and from that moment on,I started to act in a way that many don't like,that was not feeling good in any clan and started to change a lot,from UP to Uff,Uff from UP,to the present day,maybe it's all.

Your old clans                                                                                                                                                                                     

Furious racers (fR)

xTreme Forces (XF)

Brothers World (Bw)

Awesome in Racers (AiR)

Unlimited Power (UP)

Unstoppable Fighthers (Uff)

What would be your obligation withing the community?

I can help with cw's as well as organizing, administering, I'm a person who likes to help anywhere, whatever you need, I'll try to

get it done.

What do you personally think you're good at?

Currently I feel comfortable with regular DM and HUNTER, both of which I am looking to improve every day.

Something to add

I believe that I acted,many times,unfairly with many people in this game,some may even feel some resentment,but I believe that 

now I know  how to act better and I try not to do it again.

Currently I've been making some maps and here's the last one I released.

Discord:OnweD#9904

Skype:live:brazbalbinods

It's all,thanks for reading my application! ❤️ 

1080pintos ❤️

Edited by OnweD