Sergo Join Request

Sergo

• 1. General introduction: Hello my name is Sergo and I'm 20 years old. I live in France and I'm a cook at  restaurant.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): There is not a specific number I can tell, but I can be there are days that i can be online for 2 hours, but also days that I'm online less or more, I can't really tell.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): I'm playing MTA for 10 years already and I like to play DM. During these 10 years I've played on many different servers and I've got so many friends around MTA. Currently I'm clanless and I'd like to stick to a group and achieve a goal.

• 4. Your old clans: I've been in -ftw-, -sK-, ~TS~,PiA,SHC,SoR!,~pS and probably some other little clans when i started playing which don't really matter. In some of these clans such as -sK- and SoR! i was also a Leader, and I was also occupying other roles.

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community: I got experience, I've already lead clans, managed servers and forums I know how to keep an order and take important decisions.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at: I'm someone reliable, very social, I like to laugh and make jokes and make everyone happy, sometimes I overdo it but i work on myself to not to.

• 7. Something to add (optional):  I wish everyone good luck.

Edited by Sergo

• 2 months later...