Riky4x4

RikyPT

Hello Dear The Favoured Few,

• 1. General introduction:

Hello My name is Ricardo I'm 21 years old and I'm from Portugal! My English is not very good  i have some problems, one of them is Depression but anyway..

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day)

I play this game since 2015, I indicate about 5 hours daily for MTA, minimum 5, and I spend it all playing on TFF.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My story is that I started playing mta through of a school friend before we played dayz but later found DM Race. I started playing in TG only for Fun mode. 5 years later I discovered a server called PIA which I had led for a year. I played on PIA and I liked that . this server I joined the |DST|only I played there with mizzle but then the server had closed and I stopped playing  MTA did not know of any server but the past few months i was the demand for server and saw a name The favored Few so by name I entered. When kontrol was in /TfF\ I joined Le Skilled Army.

• 4. Your old clans: Le Skilled Army

•5.  What would be your obligation within the community?

I would attempt to maintain all kinds of positive conversations, whether it happens to be on the server, forum or any other social media related to tff, I would perform every other actions an admin would do and would continuously interact with other users on the server.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

i think that's all i'm good playing games or not like i said before i have depression nowadays 

•7. Something to add: If you feel the need to contact me, send me a message on Discord Riky#6118

Thanks for spending your time reading my join request, see you in-game!

Regards,

Riky