^1080p// Join Request

vinnyy

• 1. General introduction:

My name is Marcus Viníciusmy nickname is ^1080p//, i have 17 years old and i live in Brazil. In free time I like playing MTA or LoL (League of Legends), I also like to play football, I like to listen to music while I play, I am organized, committed to my responsibilities.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

I play on average 4 to 5 hours a day.

3. Your MTA carrer by now (only momentous):

I started to play at the end of 2016 in the mode ' ' Freeroam ' ' on the server Brasileiros Vivendo no Stylo (BvS), soon after 1 year this same ended up creating a DM server (Deathmatch) called BvS Gaming, and it was there that it all started, I started to like this style of play and started to pro Heal other servers where this mode was located, and that's where I found the FFS Gaming and the ' ' Brazil Vida Zika (BvZ) ' ', I was beginning to learn how to complete the maps. In 2017 I joined SwC-Skills Without Control, whose leader was the ' ' Artican ' ', was a very good clan, with great members and humble, that same year the clan ended up closing, and in 2018 I entered the Clan/AiR (Awesome in Races), being the leader of the clan the ^ xTemp// , an excellent leader and very committed to the clan, and there was where I started to improve, training more, seeking to improve and always, so was when I attended my first CW, which was against FoXX, , occurred the tie between the teams, this motivated me to train a lot more, and that's how I decided to become a WFF player, where I participated in my first WFF championship, organized by iSG, I ended up passing the first phase, but I could not play the next game Because it occurred unforeseen, but I was still happy to know that I had the ability to compete with other players, but in 2018 the/AiR merged with the UP (Unlimited Power, Every leader), in the UP I attended my first CW WFF, against La Tropic LT , we ended UP winning this CW, Post started to occur some problems in the UP and I decided to leave, ended up running out of clan for 2 or 3 months, until I was called to join HsK (Hard style Klown, Master leader), I liked the clan very much, I found well organized with great Playe RS, but a few months later the HsK ended up closing, and the same month I was called to the TSW (Katge leader), a good team too, but I decided to leave by organization problems. So I decided to go back to the UP (it was a great clan, with a great leader) at the end of 2018, being until then my last clan, was going all right in the clan until some problems happen again, but still I continued in the clan and helping in the last 2 CW's , until I saw that I could no longer continue and decided to leave again of the UP, and I follow no clan at the time.

4. Have you been in any other clans?:

SwC- Skills Without Control (Closed)

AiR- Awesome in Races (Closed)

UP- Unlimited Power (Left)

HsK- Hard style Klown (Closed)

Tsw- Tsw Gaming (Left)

UP- Unlimited Power (Left)

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

TfF (the favoured few) is a very good clan, with great members, a great organization and commitment to the team, I will be very useful in organizing events, I will help a lot in cw's, I can also help in the forum, like exclarecer doubts of users, organizations of lists and etc. And I would like to be part of this great team and be able to help.

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I believe I am good at DM and WFF, but I can also help in DD, and hunter I am looking to improve more.

7. Something to add:

I do not have very good English, so I'm sorry for anything, but I promise I will not disappoint any of you, I'll be responsible and dedicated, thank you all.

''Never give up your dreams''

• DraGuN locked this topic