Trend's jr

Trend

1. General introduction: Hello dear readers. My real name is Martin Markech from town Považská Bystrica, Slovakia. I'm currently 20 years old proffesional DD player/manager with imporant experiences with CWs. I can play DM or WFF clanwars as well, but in my opinion I am not good enough in these gamemodes. I study in university first year. My major is teaching of physical education and global history.

2. How often do you play this game: Usually 2 hours per day, 4 hours per weekends.

3. Your MTA career by now: My MTA career began in October of 2009. My career started on RPG server called 'THE MATRIX' (something similar to SAES RPG server). My classmates from primary school led me to playing this game. Later, I started to play new gamemodes, like (DM,DD). I played on servers like: VIP, FoH, SHC and SMT. I met many an incredible and skilled persons. Between years 2012-2015 I had three years break. Throughout 8 years in my MTA career, I was replaced 8 clans.

4. Your old clans: SHC, PiA, TC, eP, TC, Z, TG, Ex

5. What should be your obligation within the community: I actually just started to play DM a short time ago. I would say that I can be pretty fast in some maps, so I might be helpful in WFF gamemode as well. But the main thing where I could be helpful is the DD gamemode. I would also be helpful as a CW manager, multitasking manager, mapper or referee/organizator of CWs, tournaments, championships and apparently would isn't unexpected that my biggest goal is Event manager.

6. What do you personally think you're good at: In many aspects.

7. Something more to add: BEASTREND#3227 / freddy6.sk

• DraGuN locked this topic