xPro0

TfF Join Request Design.jpg

Hello everyone I'd like to show you my first join request to TfF familly hope you enjoy reading 

• 1. General introduction: Hi, My name is Mohamed/Hammudi I'm 20 years old my birthday on 11/1/99, From occupied Palestine Arab 1948 "Israel Now". I'd like to make a join request to /TfF\ Family and to be one of this familly.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): Well.. I'm playing MTA everyday when I have the opportunity to play.. (+80% Of the week) like for four hours or more per day.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): Alright! So I started on this game since 2008 the beggining of 2009 January it was my first days of mta on a race server "Old school" for my friend and I was a newbie.. Then my best friend told me about FFS/TG servers had a kind of gameplays, then I continue playing on these servers |-XpR-| too!! On /TfF\ i was playing but not on this name! And still playing for nowadays which I visited more servers like (RolePlay, Zombies, DeathMatch etc..) I got to know many friends and I wish to meet them on real life.

• 4. Your old clans: I never joined official clans on my life I tried to made a join requests but it was fails.. I joined last month in an official clan named "Crew's Nation" And I were a head of DM/Hunter players but I left already for inactive players of this clan and founder won't let me play clanwars with clan! And I never accept these behaviours.

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community: I'd like to be a one of /TfF\ family helping people who need a help and punishing people who doing a problems and may I can take it in consideration and I could help on clanwars that's make me feel that I'm a good player.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at: I'm already said that I was a head of DM/Hunter players on the old clan so maybe you know what I personally good at! It's DM and Hunter gameplays.

• 7. Something to add (optional): Yeah actually I had something to add! It's my first Join request to /TfF\ family hope I have a good luck and I wouldn't be sad if I refused trust in a god is success.

-Thank you all! /TfF\ family. 

-Your friend: (420;^)x!Pro0z!/\/HO<3*)

textlogo.png.fc8d27243b65f1be5351a8e2006dc8aa.png

xPro0.jpg

Edited by xPro0
Update!