^HydraZ# Join Request

HydraZ

• 1. General introduction:

Well my name is Matheus, I am currently 20 years old, I was born on 01/05/1998, I live in Goiânia / Brazil. In the game my name is ^ HydraZ#

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h / day):
I currently play 9 hours a day.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
Well I started playing mta in late 2014 I played on a drift server until a colleague of mine called me to play playing on a DM server called CL Power Chile was where I had my first contact with the DM maps from then on it ended up I wanted to improve more in the game and then met the server from UnG United Games I met several people there. Well I was more encouraged to improve, that's where I started to train more maps of that time after I had mastered a little bit from game i joined my first clan SxT in 2015.But ended that the leader stopped playing and the clan closed in 2016 i joined in my second clan ~ | SwC-.I was 1 year until the clan closed again, after that I was just training. Good at the end of 2017 to 2018 I joined clã [FoXX] i stayed a long time but i ended up being inactivity and was expelled from the clã because I was with personal problems and could not stay a long time playing, good during my career of mta I made many friends that until today I have contacts and I intend to continue like this making great friends while I play MTA.

• 4. Your old clans:
SxT// - Stax Team
~|SwC- Skills Without Control
[FoXX] - Force Out Xtreme

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community: 
Well, I'll do my best to help in cw's, I'll try to be the funniest person in the clã to be able to make people smile because I really like "fun" and of course I'll do my best to help the clã in other things.And if need be and I will do my best to always strengthen the clan more and more clearly to make the clan a family.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:
Currently i am good in DM as in HDM, I am always looking to train in my free moments to become a better player and more "competitive". I have been training a lot of hunter i can also say what in DM  8/10 and in Hunter 6/10.

• 7. Something to add (optional):
Discord: HydraZ#9783

"I wait anxiously" 😍😅

Edited by HydraZ

• DraGuN locked this topic