SNOOP Join Request

SNOOPy

1. Where are you from : I am from Czech Republic.

2. How old are you? : 22

3. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day): I play this game 5-6 hours.

4. In which clans you were before?:eA//, SMT, Black:., -FaF//, -Fs//

5. Since when you play MTA? (experience): I play MTA 5 years. MY friend showed me MTA and I started to love it. My friend Wellsinik started to play with me on various servers. When I had some experience with DM I wanted to try new gamemodes. Then my friend showed me a really nice gamemode named shooter, which was fantastic. Later I played my first shooter map and it was hilarious, because I needed to know tactics and stuff. Later I played DD, but shooter was still better. When mappers started to make new maps lile Sebas v13, Breaker v6-v10 I started to play DM actively. When I became better in DM my friend asked me if I want to make a clan with him. Of course I said yes, because I like to play with friends and with people from my neighbor which I like. So we made  a clan named eA// - Electronic Arts. I played there a looong time, because I wanted to hire some good people into my clan and make a strong skilled team. After some time I became bored, I wanted to gain better experience, that's why I started playing -|TG|-, ffs, I played there long time and I changed some clans. When I played MTA like 8-10 months I stopped playing it and lost my experience and skills. Later I started to play TG again, where I was playing almost every day, because TG had new server with all gamemodes in one lobby. Later I joined Hunter arena, and saw /TfF\FiNN, that guy knew how to fly with hunter and he still knows...:) He was interesting and I said to myself that I will start playing on TfF and try to join this clan with nice people and start to "live" properly. So here I am to try my luck to join my cool friends and favourite Few Clan!

6.Why you would like to join us?: I would like to join this amazing community, because I like it and I have friends here like FiNN, DS, xShadow, Dark, Derox etc.

7.With what you could help be useful?: Well, I can help you in clanwars, my driving/hunter skills aren't bad.

8. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?: I think so.
 :)

Hey @SNOOPy,

thanks for your jr but could you stick to our current Join Request format, please?

Here is the link for it: 

Also we would like to see that you put some effort in your Join Request, therefore can you edit your JR and not just copy an old one? :^)

p.s 

On 3/5/2019 at 4:38 PM, SNOOPy said:

I have friends here like FiNN, DS, xShadow, Dark, Derox etc.

They aren't in this clan nor playing on the server anymore.

Edited by ReigeN

• DraGuN locked this topic