Wazzy's join req

Wazzy

•  1. General introduction: 
Hello, my name is Dorian , just turned 18 and im from Croatia. Im usually spending my free time on PC . I can also script and lil bit of graphic designs. Currently 4th year as IT tehnician.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):
Im on pc everyday bout 6h if its school day and all the time over the weekends , im on mta atleast 2 h a day and sometimes even longer depends how much im in mood to play.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
Well lets see . My friend told me about MTA in early 2008 . My first server that ive nolifed was SAES:RPG . Ive played that lets say about 3-4 months and then ive came across SAUR Utopia which was similar to SAES but it was way more modded and had way more players than the previously mentioned server SAES. I've spent around 2 years playing there and later on was added to staff team. But in 2013 things gone downhill . My PC was full of viruses and it keept denying my access to Admin so i couldnt install new MTA update which was 1.4 back then i think and sadly i couldnt play SAUR no more. I was super depressed about it i even spent like good 2 weeks trying to figure out how to fix it . One day one of my old friends told me about FFS-Gaming which used MTA 1.3. I gave it a shot and started playing SH alpha and beta arenas. Kinda felt in love with it and spent like 100+ days of playtime on that server. Played OldSchool arena like 8 h a day and enjoyed my staying with retarded but friendly people like gamer , donjohn , suprime and many others. Then at the end of 2017 ive got bored of OS and started playing and training DM. Also at the end of 2018 ive got accepted as a Junior of OS arena on FFS Gaming ( which im not anymore ).

• 4. Your old clans:
Xtreme Racers zCool - Member - kicked ( due to my ban from ffs )
Royal Gaming - Leader - left ( inactiveness of the clan )
Unknown Generation - Leader - left ( inactiveness of the clan )
NAB Team - Leader - left ( inactiveness of the clann)
Master Players - CW / OS Manager - left ( had problems with clan members )
Death on Approach - CW Manager / Member - left ( lost trust from leaders ) 

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I would want to make an OS team with gamer which us 2 could lead it. I could lead TfF teams in FFS tournoments etc also could be of a use as a CW manager since ive been that role in few clans already.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

Personally i think i can manage stuff pretty nicely and clean. My strong part of me is that im pretty good at passing random maps without training ( which was good thing bout me in DRAFT OS when ive played for DoA ). Also im a fast learner.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

Im sorry for not putting any templates made by me since i havent made any for this jr ( kinda havent installed photoshop on new pc and was 2 lazy to install it ). Anyway thanks for reading the join request i hope u enjoyed reading it and good bye.

• DraGuN locked this topic