Kevin's join request.

Kevin1337

General introduction:
My name is Kevin and I am a 15-year-old guy from Békéscsaba, Hungary. I like to play football with my friends. Besides MTA, I play with some games for instance; Fifa

How often do you play this game? (h/day): 
3-4 hours per day.

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
I started playing with MTA in 2015 which means I have been playing this game for approximately 4 years.. When I started to take my first steps, I was searching for random servers until I found ffs gaming server, where everything started. The first game-mode that drew my atteintion was Shooter, but, as time passed, I was losing interest in that game-mode  which made me took a break for a brief period. After some months, I got down into the business and a friend of mine invited me to play in FFS, where I found a new game-mode called Deathmatch, which caught my attention so hard that made me play it until present days.

Your old clans:
Nothing To Lose 
3lite Racers
Saints
Zenosyne
Small Hustlers Crew
Iron Will
Unstopabble Fighters Force

What would be your obligation within the community:
I can be useful in DM clanwars because my hunters skills are not that bad, and I think I can be a reserve in WFF clanwars. I consider myself as an experienced player who always tries to make the minimal amount of mistakes. I am also quite kind, consistent and approachable. I am also really calm, people cannot make me mad so easily.

What do you personally think you're good at:
I'm good at Deathmatch and a bit in WFF.

Something to add (optional):
I did some mistake recently but I want to solve it. I want to be loyal for TfF,I want to grow up there and  fix my behaviour because it was  bad sometimes. Thanks for reading my join request.

Edited by Kevin1337

• DraGuN locked this topic