plexy aka 640x480 join request

PleXy

tff1ikcl.png

1. General introduction:

My name is Ivan am 21 years old currently working as co. Kitchen ladder in my free time i like to go out with friends or like to party.
I play MTA since 2012 I was known by many names.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

3-6 hrs on day

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I play MTA since 2012 I have started on a small server names Blue Gaming. Then I played there a couple months ago about and then I was banned there one day. Then I found for server Planet Race there have also actively gambled and there it was really cool because then I Energy Gaming Clan Found I then went in because in communities. After a time PR went down then I went to BR on because server was a horny server there I found shokkz and Floxy and daniel and many with whom I was more then friendship by BR I went to TfF on for server and there I was actively else I was always so Smaller Server Move Then I found the end of 2013 Twin Stars Xeraton Race since I was in for each clan inside Then in 2014 I found because of Clan Skyprakz there I found for clan cool but he went down then in 2014 I found for servers DDC because I knew in 2013 but was even then there will no longer be then in 2014 I had more experience then I wanted FOTL joinen with Carmy
 I actually ffs tff and Vultaic .

4. Your old Clans:

-TfB// To Fucking Boss -TfB//640x480
 ~TS~Twin Stars ~TS~MacheTe
 [OP] Over Powerd [OP]640x480
/AiR\ Awesome in Races /AiR\640x480
UNG// Unit-Games UnG//640x480
 US// Unbetable skills  US//PleXy
SHC// Small Hustler Crew SHC//PleXy
St. Saints St.PleXy
M! Maelstrom M!PleXy
05 Omnidriectly Five 05!640x480

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

i will do my best at clanwars and i will be nice as possible and helpfull i can help any player where i can help the team in clanwars or whatever

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

i mean i am good at Deathmatch Hunter and Clanwars.

7. Something to add (optional):
discord: 640x480#4877

• DraGuN locked this topic