Waylon's join request

Waylon

1. General introduction:

My name is Waylon and I'm a 22 y/o boy from the Netherlands.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

Depends heavily on my shedule as I sometimes have to go to clients in other countrys for a few weeks, but usually I'll be online for a few hours per day.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I've developed a passion for this game since the release on the PS2, which was at 26th of October in 2004 (Yes I've been playing the same game for 14 years, don't judge). Upon the release of the well known multiplayer mod "SA:MP" somewhere in 2006 I quickly bought the PC version and can look back at many years of excitement and joy. Around 2008-2009 a friend invited me to a Dutch MTA community where my MTA career started. To safe your time I'll try to sum up some of the milestones I've achieved during those years, for convenience purposes I'll try to order it from beginning to end;

• - [GOAF] (General Of Air Force), a position in a well known and biggest server of MTA. This position brought a lot of responsibilities with it, you could compare it to a leader function but then on an RP server. Basically taking care of the team roster, handling complaints, host events, trainings and much more.
  • - [GEN] (General rank of Armed Forces), pretty much the same as above, but then a ground force.
  • - FOTL Leader, I was taking care of the derby team of FOTL
  • - DDC Cross DD Leader, taking care of admin roster, server development, events and pretty much anything what concerned the DD side of the community.
  • - Abuse section, handling admin/player reports.
  • - DDC owner 
  • - FFS Administrator
  • - FFS Junior of DD

Certainly there were many more milestones but the ones named above had the most impact.

4. Your old clans:

• [FOTL]- Firestarters Of The Land
  • [4F] - 4 Fun
  • [SMT] - Serious Master Team
  • [HHX] - HaHaXyu
  • [GoD] - Gladiator of Darkness
  • [HC] - Hungry Cheetahs
  • |PoM| - Power of Mind
  • uW# - Unique and Wanted
  • [GoW] - Gods of War
  • [Mk1] Master kingdom1
  • [AC] - Accociated Crew
  • -ffs- FFSGaming

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I'm a calm, social and active player with a wide knownledge of this game, I specialized myself in DD since 2011 and have proven myself to be loyal and productive to many clans. I always try to be more than "just another member" as I always try to help where I can.

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

• Well rounded DD player
  • Organizer
  • Taking innitiative
  • Experienced administrator

7. Something to add (optional):

Currently there are a few members in your clan I'm very familiar with and been with in the same clan before. I'm really looking forward to be together with them again aswell as making new friends and TfF looks like a very friendly and profesional environment. 

Edited by Waylon
-

• DraGuN locked this topic