Twistty's Join Request [2nd] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Twistty

• 1. General introduction:
Hello, I'm Dimitar, players know me as Twistty, I'm 16 years old and I live in the beautiful country Bulgaria.
• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 
3/4 hours per day (can play more at the weekend)
• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
I'm playing this game from many years, but I started my real career as the caracter "Twistty" at 2018. Started to play DD with one of my best friends in MTA - @Waxy. He started a clan named "Hold The Fort", from then i started to learn a lot about the gamemode, started to meet a new friends, because I was playing only in one place which was FFS, wasn't a good place to start something, so I started to play outside a.k.a. in DD CW/FW servers. I was there for a little time, I left the clan, because i got offended from many players from the clan. Then I meet @RemTek, he's a good guy thoo, open a place for me in Unlimited Power clan in the DD Squad. We had a good times, with him I met a lot of people, but had to leave the Squad, because from my laptop issues. Found a way to improve my FPS in-game, so I continue. From then I really did not found a really good clans, peoples in it were so annoying and we know what will happen after 2 weeks, closed clan, yep. When 6s closed the clan, Waxy wanted to create a clan for newbies in dd, because no1 didn't wanted them in a good clans, I accepted that and I tried to do my best, but had some people in the clan which were doing some shits, was spamming to him screenshots after screenshots, I was annoying I know, but I don't like peoples who trying to sabutage any clan, so... after that he decided to close the clan, from then I am clanless, also joined in "Art of Gaming", but left after 3 days, because they gave up so easy, putting some fake scores etc. Now in "The Favourited Few", especially in DD squad all of them are my friends, I'm happy that my best friends in mta finally are in one place, so I want to be with them.

• 4. Your old clans:
Hold The Fort [HTF]
Unlimited Power UP|
New Generation Factory [NGF]
Art of Gaming [ArG]
• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:
To make more wins with the squad, to improve myself in this team and to make this team "LEGENDARY".
• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:
I think I'm a little bit good in DD, I know how to play in a teamwork after some trainings ofcourse, I want to do my best in front of this LEGENDARY Squad
• 7. Something to add (optional):
I wanted to join before, but didn't know where my application is it, + maybe it is closed, so I decided to make new one.