FakeR Join Request (DD)

Fakerko

Join requests means that you will put effort on it, trying to leave clear everything related to your mta career and personal info, atleast as basic requeriment, but i have seen only "i got skill" , "im skilled player". This is important, but the community needs more info, like what is your goals as member and how you can contribute to the players,You shouldn't forget that

16 hours ago, SK! said:

Join requests means that you will put effort on it, trying to leave clear everything related to your mta career and personal info, atleast as basic requeriment, but i have seen only "i got skill" , "im skilled player". This is important, but the community needs more info, like what is your goals as member and how you can contribute to the players,You shouldn't forget that

of course  my goal, I would like to help develop a great dd team like everyone your dd squad have few member in this regard we can search new dd players on all servers I am active so I can help you everyday I am friendly person and I think my english enough for speak to new players. when time is come I will help you about forum and cws.  I said them(I am skilled etc.)  because I can help everyone with my skill and experience but of course personality  important as you said. as best ı can I will help your dd squad for improve. 

Edited by Fakerko

• DraGuN locked this topic