Dean's join request

-DEAN-

1. General introduction:  My name is Darío, i'm 20 years old, i'm from Chile and i'm living with my family in a small village of the south of Chile

2. How often do you play this game?   I play around of 1 hr per day

3. Your MTA career by now:

I started to play SA;MP , in the summer of 2009 in a small server called United Latin America", i played there for almost 5 months and later i moved to the other version of GTA San Andreas Online , MTA. In that time the servers that was running were normal , not stunning scripts. Race was my favorite mode until i moved to other servers that used DM , i become good in that and i started to training each day more for get skilled player , I found Lucky Thirteen ( -XIII- ) i played there for months until i decided to search more servers for challenges.

It was weeks of looking and finally i found X5 server , i liked the mode and the players that played there , very funny and much players that makes me interesting to beat, after months of work and play i get P|X5| , being X5 i got experience in mapping , they taught me but i didn't release any map. On August 13th of 2016 i got accepted in RS team but sadly the team merged with BT few weeks later , when that happened i was inactive , so i didn't go with them. After that i decided to apply my knowledge in mapping and make my own ones

In the finals of 2017 i tried my luck to SHC and later i got accepted, kinda faster i got the rank of recruiter, so i had to recruit some ppl for SHC . My time there was short due some several troubles and private stuff, at the end i got bored so i left. Until now i have been clanless for around of 1 year

4. Your old clans:  SAMP:KSR, TUR & AK | MTA: RS, SHC & X5

5. What would be your obligation within the community:  Be a contribution, an active member and attentive to each of the users, in addition to performing any task that i entrust , in order to promote the satisfaction of the players and encourage good gameplay

6. What do you personally think you're good at: Write something where i'm good could sound a bit arrogant, but my strongest point is at the university. I'm a good student , i know a lot of history, anatomy etc.

Edited by -DEAN-

On 1/12/2019 at 11:30 PM, -DEAN- said:

6. What do you personally think you're good at: Write something where i'm good could sound a bit arrogant, but my strongest point is at the university. I'm a good student , i know a lot of history, anatomy etc.

I guess what they are asking on this question, is MTA related, and not IRL. I highly doubt that they'd add this question only to get a information about your IRL strongest point(s), but good luck.

21 hours ago, Chaos said:

I guess what they are asking on this question, is MTA related, and not IRL. I highly doubt that they'd add this question only to get a information about your IRL strongest point(s), but good luck

Im agree, the logic says that. Real stuff are kinda useless in game, because we dont have how to prove in that you are saying

Edited by SK!

On 1/15/2019 at 8:28 PM, Chaos said:

I guess what they are asking on this question, is MTA related, and not IRL. I highly doubt that they'd add this question only to get a information about your IRL strongest point(s), but good luck.

The question says: "What do you  personally think you're good at ?"  Ain't related to MTA stuff.. but if you want to know , then i could say that i got a lot of experience in team management.  as i mentioned before. I think repeat things are useless since a join request tries to show everything releated to a player.