SK's Join Request

SK!

1. General introduction: My real name is Jorge Casablanca that in english could mean George Whitehouse (Yes , like the presidential palace of USA) obviously translated literally but of course doesn't mean same. I was born on December 16th of 1997 , so I'm 21 years old, i live by myself in a Department in Providencia , Santiago of Chile , Actually im studying civil metallurgical engineering. I've have many other nicks like Slime , StreaK , WaveOfCock (Kappa) etc U might know me by SK in game

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): Actually i just come back from a while of inactivity but i can play 1 or 2 hours per day

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): Uff My mta history it is a bit long so i will try to make it more shorter

A) I think the most important point of all players in MTA is the day that we started to play or found the game... so i will start by there , I was studying the 7° Grade in Chile and a friend came to me and he told me that GTA;SA launched a new gamemode some years before , so there was my door to this game , when i arrive to my home i searched the mode in my browser , when i finally found the game i downloaded and installed immediately, after that is a known story

B) In 2014 i had my first clan called [TRD] leadered by Baeza , The first month was really good , great atmosphere but later... the great team was changing to a uncontrolled flamers so that is disliked that and i left

C) On July 21, 2014 i joined SHC together with the opening of their server , i have a big sweetie to them , because i formed good friends there , I left them because i needed to make focus on studies that i was going bad

D) In 2015 , being exactly at March to December (Incluiding months that i was clanless), i was part of two clans , SoR! and eP! that u might know that those clan were closed , i can't say so much about them because i was there for an average of 1.5 months in each team

E) At 2015 or 2016 I began to mapping , since that time i've made many maps , under the nick Slime & SK , yeah it is a bit weird but it doesn't matter too much

F)  i joined in B#  in February of 2017 and i was there for almost 5 months

G) My lastest clan was TfF, i was member from December 31th of 2017 until April 16th of 2018, to be honest i had great moments with TfF members, lot of laught and smiles. that's why i want to back too

4. Your old clans: [TRD] - Left , due internal troubles

SHC// - Left , due studies

eP! - Clan Closed

SoR! - Clan Closed

~pS| - Kicked, due internal troubles

>VIP< - Clan Closed. Note: I forgot to mention this clan on my mta career i think this isn't relevant because i was there for 2 weeks

B# - Left , I have no strong reasons , I left because i felt that i lost my interest in mta , just that , i would like to give thanks to all of them

/TfF\ - Kicked due inactivity

5. What would be your obligation within the community: My goals in the community are simple , make it better. I'm not Designer , Scripter or other works that fit fine in a clan but I just want to join because TFF it is a community that has a big potential , and make organization inside, also im a DM player. I'm useful in other areas like mapping management

6. What do you personally think you're good at: The things that i'm good are related 100% to the mapping scene, i'm a guy who has a lot of experience on it.

• DraGuN locked this topic