uns's JR

uns

1. In-Game Nickname:

uns, also known as the pussy destroyer since 2007

2. Real Life Stuff:

My real name is Kaspars, I live in Latvia and I am 16 years old, my hobbies are swimming, fishing, playing computer games and also spending my free time with my friends.

3. Multi Theft Auto: 

I am playing mta since 2012. I started with my friend in a freeroam server, few weeks moved to the [XP] server. There were a lot of oldschool maps and not that much newschool maps. I joined there, stayed here for 5 months and left later on, because I also played in ~|IP|~ server, so I was interested to join there. Joined there as well, didn't have to wait that much, later on I got kicked, leader never liked me I guess, because there was no reason to kick me. I moved to xG server at 2013 summer, tried to join there but it didn't work. Then I was clanless for a while and I played in aR//, |-XpR-| and -ffs- neither I played mta that time. Later on I got invited to *7S* which rarely opened. Clan died after few months because no one had money for the server and leaders were not interested in the game anymore. I started to play in ~TS~, made a join request and got accepted and again after few months clan died because a lot of players left and the clan closed. Later on my friend Michael opened LoD|, I asked if I am welcomed here and I got accepted, stayed here for 7 months, became a co-leader, but I left because my team was participating in TfF World's Cup and I was interested so after few months I joined. Stayed here for 11 months, I had good and bad moments but hell... I tried to leave mta but it didn't work at all. Someone convinced me to join EfE# and I joined. There was a great atmosphere but I left due to my personal reasons, later I rejoined TfF and now I am here again.

4. Previous clans:

[XP] - Xtreme Players

~|IP|~ Insane Players

*7S* - Seven Stars

~TS~ Twin Stars

LoD| - Lords of Destruction

/TfF\ The Favoured Few

EfE# - Eye for an Eye

5. Why The Favoured Few?

There are not that much places to go so TfF is my home and it's almost the only server I play on. There are new faces in the community as well so I would like to become on of those ''new faces'' as well. I've been doing great job as an admin before, in my opinion, and I can help newbies, punish someone if neccessary.

6. Something to add: (optional, if you got something to add, feel free to do it here.)